❰ jay pt. 2 ❱

Start from the beginning

Y/N just kept quiet, not really wnatimg to relive that day anymore. She spent hours just crying and holding onto Jake. Their mother was right. Break ups were the worst.

_______________

Later that week, Jay's brain was racking on whether or not to call Y/N or even any of the boys. He knows that they're all mad at him, he was getting a plane ticket so he could see Y/N and apologize for his actions.

He decided to call Jake and when the other answered, he sounded annoyed.

"You have some nerve calling me."

"Listen, I know I screwed up."

"Big time."

"And I want to apologize."

Jay could hear Jake's eye roll. "Well, it's too late for that, man. You already got up and left."

"Who says I can't fly out there?"

Jake made an uneasy noise on the other line. "She won't be very thrilled seeing you considering how the both of you left things."

Jay sighed. "I understand, I have plans for that."

"When are you coming?"

"Tomorrow."

"Shit."

"What?" Jay's eyes widened as he sat up.

Jake furrowed his eyebrows. "Huh? Nothing, I just forgot my pizza rolls are in the oven. Tomorrow is cool, see you then."

Jay was relieved and he smiled. "Cool."

"Jay."

"Yeah?"

"Don't screw anything up this time."

"I swear I won't."

"Mhm." And with that, the phone call ended.

The dark-haired male huffed as he looked around his dorm room, moving around to pack his bags. He decided that he was offically done with being an exchange student. It costed him someone he truly loved.

_____________

The next day, Y/N hopped downstairs and to the kitchen to greet her mom who was making breakfast, looking up when she saw the door open. "Hey, boys." She greeted the 5 guys.

In return she got "hello's" and "what's ups?".

"Jake is still getting ready, he'll be down in a moment. For now, how about you sit down and eat?" Ms. Shim says.

Of course, the boys were gareful for everything Ms. Shim does for them. Feed them, for example. So they all said 'thank you', Y/N sitting down at the table.

"What should we do today?" Sunoo asked, taking a bite out of his food. Meanwhile, Jake came downstairs and upon hearing his question, he shrugged. "Let's go out today. We can go to that fair that's open."

"Yeah, that sounds fun! Y/N, why don't you go with your brother and his friends?" Ms. Shim asked.

Y/N shook her head. "I'm still in my break up phase...maybe I'll just ask Venus to come over, haven't seen her in a while." She ate her pancake.

Ms. Shim frowned. "Well...alright, honey. If that's what you want."

________

Later on that day, Venus indeed came over and she planned all kinds of stuff.

"Girl, I have been waiting for you and Jay to break up so we could do all this." Venus said happily as she walked through the door.

"Uh- Venus, the hell?" Y/N closed the door.

"Oh! Oh, baby, I'm sorry, I didn't mean it like that." Venus quickly shook her head, pulling her into a hug. "Come on, let's get the ice cream and watch movies." She lightly clapped her hands.

It wasn't long before they got started, the both of them watching a new movie that recently came out.

The doorbell rang and Venus gasped. "Are the boys back? That must mean Heeseung is back. I need to go make sure I don't got any boogers." She quickly got up and ran upstairs.

"B*tch-" Y/N called and sighed, shaking her head. She stood up.

It couldn't be the boys. If it was, Jake would've opened the door with his key.

When she opened the door, she rolled her eyes. "Oh, god." It was Jay. About to close, Jay put his foot there to stop it from closing.

"Aren't you supposed to be in Australia?" She hissed, storming away to the kitchen. Jay closed the door and followed her.

"I'm done being an exchange student, I grabbed a flight here so I could apologize."

"Huh. Took you long enough, finally got your head out of your a**?" She turned around, shoving him away so she could go upstairs. "Venus!"

Jay followed after her again, "No, no, no. Don't you dare call Venus." He reached out for her hand.

"Jay, get out!"

"Stop being such a subborn little girl and listen to me!" Jay pinned her against the well, holding her by her shoulders.

She wanted to raise her voice right back at him, but she decided to listen.

The male sighed softly and spoke in a softer tone. "I hated the way we left things. You were right. I wasn't being as supportive as you were to me. I am so sorry. I'm sorry for everything, my intention wasn't to hurt you. Spending all that time apart truly broke me, especially when we broke up."

Y/N looked at him, her brown eyes softening.

"I was so wrong about everything, I don't know why I keep running away from you. I love you, Y/N." Looking up, he gazed into her eyes and cupped her cheek with one hand. She leaned into his touch, closing her eyes and sighing softly.

"Aw, Jay..." She opened her eyes, not even realizing a tear came down until his thumb wiped it away. "I love you, too." Her arms wrapped around his neck.

They hesitated to press their lips together (like the romantic kind of hesitate, hopefully y'all get what i mean-), but just as they were about to, they heard dozen of 'Aw's making them pull away from each other.

The boys, Venus, and Ms. Shim were there just admiring the two.

The boys had just gotten back from hanging out and Venus and Ms. Shim were upstairs so everyone heard everything.

"They're back together, yay! I was sad because I always told myself if Jay and Y/N ever broke up, love didn't exist." Venus held her hands up in defense.

"Can a couple please kiss in peace?" Y/N was annoyed in that moment.

Everyone said 'sorry' at once and went on about their day, the couple chuckling and smiling at each before finally giving each other a passionate kiss.

Things don't change after all.

____________

qotd ; did you guys miss me  ?
my answer ; because i missed y'all <3

i'm so glad my energy for writing is back, ugh. the ideas for this chapter was just flowing and i'm happy with how it came out, hope you guys are, too ! have a wonderful day/afternoon/night !
love, kels <33