21

Malia opened her eyes to see Nolan looking at her, once he had seen she was awake he lightly smiled. He used his finger to traced down her face and ran it down her lips, to her chin.

".. As you know I have kingly duties.. but nothing would give me more peace of mind than knowing you are waiting for me right here in this bed.. naked." He said lowly. Malia laughed a little and stretched her bones, letting out an exhale.

"Actually, I have plans of my own.. to become more familiar with the people. I've spent months kept inside of these chambers waiting for our prince and he is here now. The people need to see him and us and remember why they love us and are loyal.." Malia said as a matter of factly and stood up feeling him pull her back down and place himself in between her legs and slowly insert himself inside of her.

"Lovely.. just lovely." He said softly while kissing her lips. Malia ran her hands down his back right to the very end and used her hands to push him deeper inside of her as she worked her hips underneath him. His hard body pressing against her soft one, grinding beautifully inside and out of her. Malia gripping tightly on to him as his thickness stroked her walls, moaning from her diaphragm as he moved in circular motions. Nolan as usual, trying to explore her ocean with his ship, knowing exactly how to navigate from her sounding directions. Nolan pushed her legs back bending them so far back she could fill her skin from her thighs pressing on her breast. Not hurting, but feeling just right as he kept his pace.

She used her hands to touch his flexed abs and rub up and down his chest all the while keeping their eye contact. Nolan's face contorted as he leaned down Nd nuzzled his face in her neck giving fast and sloppy.

   The two intertwined their fingers and malia arched her back underneath him from pleasure as they shared an orgasm. Nolan groaned moving his hands down to her cheeks, spreading them apart still giving very light movement, trying to get every last drop out of his system. Malia held onto him and bit his shoulder so hard he winced in pain.

"Ouch.." he said jokingly still inside of her knowing he was stalling on what he had to do to just be with her a little longer.

The two kissed each other passionately for a while before reluctantly leaving each others embrace and the bed and getting ready for their day.

Nolan immediately went to the other side of the palace to the room where his guest were. Upon arrival, he saw the guards move and as he walked in saw a woman immediately stand up and two small children hide behind her. Her face was more than displeased and she was filled with anger.

"Where is my husband..? I was told he was being kept here by you.." she said not even minding her tone, nor caring about the consequences only that she had two small children asking for their father day and night, and she has no answers. Fearful that he was someone in a ditch, under ground at worse.

Nolan cleared his throat and slowly paced the room carefully thinking of his words.

"You know the Queen, my wife, just had our child. A boy." He said with joy. " He is strong, handsome, worthy of the most.. so I understand what it is to be a parent. My wife and I have finally gotten to a place of love.. and I can say that, that love I've gotten from her and our son, has changed me in a lot of ways..." he said nodding and still pacing the room feeling their frightened eyes watching his every move, not trusting him, un sure of his actions. Nolan stroked his facial hair smoothly and then leaned against the wall looking between their faces

"You may be wondering why a king, especially one like me, is telling you these things... it's to give you a background, a sense of history. And even with all that I have said about my behavioral change.. a lot of things remain the same. Things like getting even, extracting revenge, not being merciful to husbands, wives or children.. ESPECIALLY, when it comes to those I love and it's not many.." Nolan continued. The woman pushed her kids back even more behind her as she stepped forward unafraid of the king.