Ch.100 Banana Cotton Cheesecake

Chapter 100: Banana Cotton Cheesecake [1]

For the whole Friday, Shen Fu practically spent most of the day looking at his watch. He kept looking at his watch every ten minutes even in meetings, making the business manager in charge of reporting about the project very frightened. Was his project really done that badly? It didn't matter much why the boss kept looking at his watch. However, the boss's expression seemed to be getting more and more impatient.

Only Heaven knew that this deadpan boss dressed in Western-style clothes had a head full something that did not even have the slightest relation to work.

He was just waiting for them to finish reporting their earnings for this month and then he could openly return home early to wife, kids and a warm bed.

He had finally managed to wait until the end of the meeting, but there just happened to be somebody who came over to organize activities.

"Director, everyone's going out to dinner tonight. Let's go together!"

The finance department had a few female new hires that instantly lost their heads over their immediate superior. They were usually busy with work and too embarrassed to chat about things that had nothing to do with work. However, they had finally managed to organize a meeting on the weekend so they egged each other on to invite Shen Fu to go out to play together. Though inviting one's superior for an event was a little out of line, it was no match for the fact that Shen Fu was young, handsome and rich. Thus, the girls are bolstered their courage.

Shen Fu had always been very cordial to people and after being with Lin ShuYi, the feeling of cordiality had risen sharply. He did not seem the least bit arrogant and he always looked like he was enticing and charming people when he laughed. No wonder these little girls were not afraid of him at all.

Director Shen, who always smiled enchantingly, laughed as usual, "No, I'm busy this afternoon and need to go out later. You guys can go and play."

The young lady who had bolstered her courage was immediately disheartened, but she did not forget to ask, "An appointment with a beautiful woman?"

Shen Fu was stunned. Then he remembered Lin ShuYi's face which provoked him till he began to stir and smiled, "Sort of."

These young ladies were all newcomers. They were still not aware of Shen Fu's sexual orientation, nor did they know that he had already openly announced that he had a lover. Thus, they became dismayed upon hearing him say so. Frankly speaking, everyone would have some thoughts about such an excellent man. The young ladies were rather dejected upon hearing him confess that he already had a person he liked, .

But they were all girls who were just infatuated rather than deeply in love, and they did not have the inclination that it had to be him and him only. Although there were not many handsome and rich men like their immediate superior, it did not mean that they would be in over their head. After all, it was important to have a good eye and know oneself these days.

Those who fall in love at first sight and liked to seduce someone away only existed in television dramas.

After closing the door, the young lady dejectedly shook her head at everyone.

"He refused?"

The young lady nodded her head.

"He has a date."

Several girls who started working here in the same period stared at each other, "He has a girlfriend? It's such a pity."

"What do you mean by it's a pity? You guys only dare to have romantic fantasies in your heart. If I ask you to really go hit on him, would you dare?"