Ch.99 Shredded Eggplant and Minced Meat Noodles

Chapter 99: Shredded Eggplant and Minced Meat Noodles

Actually, they hadn't guessed wrong. Shen Fu's desires genuinely were not fulfilled.

He and Lin ShuYi could be considered newlyweds, but because of Shen Bro, now they became a married couple living apart.

Shen Fu opposed it completely.

But no matter how much he opposed it, there was nothing he could do. If Brother Shen wanted to be in love, then not even the heavens could stop him, much less Shen Fu.

What's more, he didn't want to stop his brother at all. He wished he could just press a fast forward button and see Brother Shen make rapid progress; after the two of them confirmed their relationship and met the parents, then he could have no qualms about tossing aside his responsibility and go back to S City and do things with Lin ShuYi that wouldn't leave his desires unsatisfied.

But to tell the truth, Brother Shen hid who he was in love with extremely well. Even though the entire world knew that he was in love, they had never even seen who the person was. Even Mama Shen had noticed and asked Brother Shen if he liked some family's young maiden, and she had even mentioned going up and asking for the girl's hand if it were an upstanding young woman worthy of his love. Shen Fu could only shake his head awkwardly and say that he didn't know.

He wasn't pretending: he really didn't know. He had even gone through his brother's phone, but he still didn't know who that person that his brother was secretly in love with was.

Never mind the question of which family the young maiden was from – he didn't even know what the gender was, alright?

In addition, Shen Fu was only curious for a few days before he truly wasn't in the mood to be considerate of others anymore. He missed Lin ShuYi so much that he was almost going crazy, so how could he still be in the mood to care about who exactly it was that his big brother liked?

It didn't take long before Shen Fu completely took over everything going on at the company, doing it so well that even Big Brother Shen viewed him in a new light. He looked at him coolly and said, "Since you always refused to take over the Shen conglomerate, I thought it was because you didn't have the talent."

Shen Fu rolled his eyes, not wanting to pay attention to the person who started his suffering. Instead he wished that he didn't have a single drop of talent.

After another busy day of work, Shen Fu loosened the tie around his neck and leaned back against the chair, extremely irritated. He glanced at the calendar; it was actually only Wednesday, or in other words, he still had two days before he could go back to S City?!!

Shen Fu grew very unhappy.

Naturally Brother Shen got to the office late and left early these past few days, and he was long gone by now. The only one still working overtime in the office was Shen Fu.

Actually, it wasn't that he couldn't go back, it was just that when he went back and had nothing to do, he would miss Lin ShuYi even more. He would miss his lips that were as soft as cotton candy, he would miss his delicate pale collarbone, he would miss his faint moans when his face was blushing red...

Shen Fu, who felt a certain part of his body begin to harden without the slightest bit of restraint, wanted to burst out swearing.

He basically didn't even think before he called Lin ShuYi.

The phone rang twice before it was picked up.

"It's so late, you're still not asleep yet?" Lin ShuYi's crisp voice came from the phone, and Shen Fu felt as if all muscles in his body had been massaged.