15

''All my troubles on a burning pile''

The water ran down my body fast, washing all sorts of shit off me, dry blood, dirt and more blood, which is fine by me cause it was well deserved, when I saw him holding her in his arms like that I knew it was her, her hair was tied up and I have ...

The water ran down my body fast, washing all sorts of shit off me, dry blood, dirt and more blood, which is fine by me cause it was well deserved, when I saw him holding her in his arms like that I knew it was her, her hair was tied up and I have her well memorised by now, even though we haven't even been around each other that much.

This world is fucked up but you never really realise it until you're either, contributing to the cruel or become victim by it, which most don't deserve.

I still don't know what happened with Zayn and Liam, Z said Liam was dead, that he killed him and all his little gang, but clearly that's not fucking true cause he's sitting in the other room with Naomi now, beaten and bruised and  for good reason, 

Liam runs his own little gang, has connections with fuck tons of people, and important ones of that matter cause of his dad, he's a spoilt brat and he knows it, but it doesn't matter when you're on his good side.

I turned the shower handle, the water stopping slowly, the mist around the room clouding my vision, I stood infront  of the bathroom mirror, my hair dripping wet down my back as I stared at myself, 

I ran my fingers down my back, feeling the small sting from the nail marks some random woman left on my back last night, I don't know her name, it was just a bit of a split decision, it was good while it lasted. The sting would be nice if it wasn't for her attitude, got mad at me for forgetting her name.

That's the beauty of one night stands, you get what you want and there's no strings attached, but I guess it would be nice if it wasn't that way.

I walked out of the steam filled bathroom wrapping a small towel around my waist, I was greeted by Naomi, standing infront of Liam a small knife in her hand as she traces it around his fingers that were tied to the small armchair in the corner of the room.

''Starting without me?'' I ask her, watching her whip her head up from his face to meet my gaze, her eyes raked up and down my body before landing on the towel again, ''No shame'' I laugh at her, watching her smile at me,

''If you walk out like that i'm gonna look'' She stated, turning back to Liam, I looked at the bed seeing  a bag with a few items inside, I walked over to it, opening it to reveal a black shirt and sweatpants, ''I went to the shop round the corner, your clothes had blood on them'' She said, without looking at me,

''Thanks'' I said putting them on to them fitting me perfectly, ''How did you know my size?''

''I looked at the tags of your old clothes, not that hard.'' 

The TV was on a random channel,  probably the result of her flicking through them and not finding them entertaining enough, so she turned to Liam.