2

''Fucking Horan'' I sigh as I end my phone call, pushing me to do the jobs I don't want to do, I don't work for him, so I don't have to do what he says anymore

The car ride was long and the destination wasn't what I expected for a tattoo parlour, there's a dirt path leading into the forest,  the silence was deafening, if I wasn't mad then I wouldn't be here in the first place,  Zayn's an old contact,  you can't trust anyone in this city, but he's the closest i'll get to trust is with him, we haven't spoke in a while after what I did, which explains  the look on Cora's face when I smashed the doors open,  

'You alright gorgeous, did you miss me?' I smirked, I know how she is around me her hands start to shake when she types on her little keyboard, and she will do anything to avoid eye contact, any reaction from a female is a reaction i'll take.

''Harry what are you doing here?'' Cora trembles through her words,  but she already knows why. ''I want to speak to an old friend'' 

She stands up from her white chair and waves her hand towards the door which has graffitti all over it, I  know Zayn did that,  he used to do it all on our apartment walls, which really pissed me off, because it was my home too. Makes sense that he's a tattoo artist now, I got a few of mine from him when we used to get drunk.

I opened up the door to reveal Zayn clearly on his break, all spread out on the sofa with spit running down his cheek, ''Wake the fuck up Zayn'' I shout, knowing  it will wake him up, he' a light sleeper.

He jumps and wipes his hand across his cheek obviously not realising it was me, his eyes go wide as he stares right through me, looking like he's seen a ghost, ''I told you not to come back Styles,  what the fuck'' he pushes out, I know i'm not supposed to be here, but when it comes to my desperate ass situation I don't really have any other choice. It's a long shot but it'll be worth it.

''I need your help Zayn don't be like that'' sighing as I say those dreaded words, he gets up from the sofa and drags his feet over to me, ''Now why would I do anything for you Styles'' he breathes his words, obviously trying to intimidate me, which was a pathetic attempt since he's a few inches shorter than me, I must say, he's become a cocky bitch over the years.

''Because you need me.'' and i'm right, he does, why else would a murderer be working as a tattoo artist. We used to work together, I would do the dirty work, he would tag along and clean up my mess, that's how it worked, and he won't admit, but he loved it, he loves the adrenaline and he'll do anything to do it again. ''I don't need your help'' he argues indignantly,  I was right.

By the time we reached the desk he had given up, agreeing to help me, I knew he'd come around he always did, ''Niall called me said Hadley's on the run again , i'm gonna get her Z, she's ruined my fucking life.'' It was a long time ago but i'm gonna hold that grudge till the day I die, the bitch runs around the city thinking she owns the place, she's a cold-hearted murderer and she knows it, she shows no mercy and she's on the run from someone right now, I know it, she's been ona  spree for a while, but she's good at what she does, always cleaning her mess after,  I don't know who  she works for but I do know they're paying a lot.

''Will you ever let it go Styles, you knew what you were getting into when you starting this stupid fight anyways'' he pushes,  I know he's trying to piss me off, it's working, but when someone kills your own innocent mother, you're going to be a little bit angry.

''You know what she did Z and you'd do the same if it was you'' I said picking up one of the sweets he keeps on his table sighing and pacing the room again.

''And if I help you, what do I get'' Zayn asks with his eyebrows raised,  I stop pacing to look at him, ''You get to kill her.'' those words rung out my mouth and I instantly regretted it, knowing he'd be won over straight away, but the only thing that would make make happy in this world would be killing Naomi Hadley, so why would I let him do it?

AUTHORS NOTE:

The first two chapters are going to be shorter because it's more of an introduction but here wo go :)