6

He's a good fighter, I think he knows that, it shined through on his big ego,  but so do I , which is probably why I enjoyed the fight so much and hesitated to shoot him when I had the chance

I want to kill him with more than just a gun, maybe a knife would be better, then I could feel his life leaving his body more.

Before I walked up to Harry in the bar I made sure Lana parked at the side of the alleyway, I knew that's where he would want to fight me, wouldn't want to embarrass himself in front of all those people now would he?

As I walked away from him after mocking his stupid pet names I knew I had said enough and done what I had to do to make him want to kill me even more, he could try, but Niall's offer was for a lot of money, I would not be passing that down, and he would be gone soon enough. Harry's reputation was extremley wide known in New York, nobody really knows a lot about his family, apart from his mother was murdered a few years ago, his father was the only one he had, apart from his sister, but I do know he has a good group of people around him, good as in, good at their jobs, they're not good people at all.

My mind kept going back to Louis Tomlinson, the man who had killed my sister right in front of my face, he's been in the business for a long time and has a reputation for being a right ass-kisser for the right amount of money. The rest of his minions keep themselves private, but I know the night Holly was murdered there were definately 5 men, I will never forget the little details from that night, especially not the scumbags little faces.

I sat in the passengers seat of my car, with Lana driving, she was listening to music and smiled as I got in, 

''Who was that guy?'' she pesters, she obviously didn't see me fight him or smash the glass, she just saw his silhouette in the alleyway and mine coming towards the car, 

''An old friend'' I stated looking at her face as she lets a small smile creep onto her face, her red lipstick was smudged and her hair lay a mess on her shoulders as she drove focusing her eyes on the road.

''What kind of friend Naomi?'' She brings the topic up again, 

''Just business, nothing more'' I state watching her sigh as she processes my words,

We stay silent for a while listening to the music,

''Naomi why don't you tell me what you do for work?'' She breaks the silence asking the question I've told her I can't answer a million times,

''Because you'd be extremely bored, and you wouldn't want to talk to me anymore'' I weave around the question, knowing I can't tell her, her world revolves around, celebrities, gossip, and music, my world would be hard for her to understand and i'm right, she'd leave.

''I think I would, think about it, Harry sticks around and he knows your business'' She laughs taking her eyes off the road and plastering them onto my face, which I know has gone as red as the lipstick she wears,