Chapter 10 - Final

The room was silent as everyone waited for news on Jimin's condition. Yoongi had been in there for a while now. They were starting to get worried. Blood exchange doesn't take so long.

The door opened and Yoongi stepped out. Immediately, they all gathered round him, asking for information.

"How is he?" asked a worried Taehyung.

"He's okay now. When I gave him my blood, his body tried to reject it because of the many different blood already in his system but eventually, it worked. He just needs some rest. He'll be fine in a few days."

Hearing that, everybody calmed down. They all retired to their rooms one after the other, leaving only Seokjin and Namjoon. Seokjin took a step about to leave too when a hand on his wrist stopped him. He turned.

"We need to talk." Namjoon said, determination laced in his voice.

"We have nothing to talk about." replied Seokjin as he tried jerking his hand away from Namjoon but Namjoon's grip was too strong.

"That's a lie and you very well know that."

"Let go of me!"Seokjin said as he continued to try to break out of Namjoon's iron hold but realised soon that it was a lost cause.

"Fine! What do you want?" He huffed out in annoyance. Sensing no resistance, Namjoon slowly let go of his hand.

"You carry my mark." Namjoon said quietly as if those words would automatically explain everything.

"So? You know that it only happened because of the situation we were in. It means nothing." Seokjin stated.

"Don't say that." Namjoon replied quietly. "It isn't nothing. You're my mate now."

Seokjin let out a deep breath.

"Namjoon, I'm sorry I made you mate me. You can go on with your life like it's not even there, hell, you can date someone else if you want to, I won't mind."he said, meaning every word he said even if it tore his heart to pieces just thinking about Namjoon with someone else.
Stupid Namjoon! Why couldn't he just have let me go so I could cry silently in my room.

" That's not what I want. How could you even say something like that? I don't want anyone that's not you."

At those words, Seokjin looked up in shock.

"What?"

"I said, I don't want anyone that's not you."  Namjoon repeated quietly.

"Why?"

At this stage, they were whispering to each other, both afraid to break the connection.

"Because, you're the one who makes me smile with just the sight of you, you're the one I have to see every morning before leaving, you're the one that occupies my thoughts and keeps me distracted at work. Because you're you. Because you're Kim Seokjin."

"What are you saying?" asked Seokjin in a breathless whisper and full of hope.

Namjoon took two steps forward until he was standing so close to Seokjin that their toes were touching.

"I'm saying I love you. I love you Kim Seokjin and I'm asking you for a chance. A chance to make us work."

Hearing those words, Seokjin broke down crying.

"I.... I love you too Namjoon." Seokjin exclaimed before propelling himself forward and landing on Namjoon, sobbing from happiness.
---------------
Five years later,

"Happy Birthday!!!"

They all screamed as Namjoon and Seokjin walked into the house.

"Woah! Thanks guys. I really appreciate it." responded Namjoon with a huge smile on his face.

"Happy birthday babe." said Seokjin as he leaned in to place a searing kiss on his husband's lips.

"Ok, that's enough. There are kids here." Shouted Ji Ah.

The couple pulled apart with idiotic smiles on their faces.

"Who are the kids?" Taehyung asked, genuinely confused.

"Obviously, its you and Jungkook."answered Yoongi.

And an argument erupted from there.
Chaeyoung shook her head as she walked towards the happy couple.

" Happy birthday big brother." She said as she hugged her brother.

"Thanks little sis."

"You're like what now? Fifty thousand years now?"she asked, with a teasing smile on her face.

"Haha, very funny. I'm three thousand, two hundred and thirty five years old."

"Still old to me. How do you keep up with an old man like him Seokjin?"

"Well, he's a cute old man."Seokjin replied, joining in on the teasing.

"Hey!" Exclaimed Namjoon with mock hurt on his face.

The whole room was filled laughter and celebration. Even though the past years have been difficult for everyone, Namjoon and Seokjin still came out strong, Yoongi and Jimin managed to face their own demons, Jungkook and Taehyung faced their problems and became more mature, Hoseok found someone who he thinks  is just right for him and after teetering on the edge of denial for a long time, Ji Ah and Chaeyoung finally accepted their feelings for each other and started dating.

All in all, they were one big happy family.
---------------
Lame ending again. Sorry, its just hard to write a good ending for my books. Also, I'm very sorry for going AWOL. Like I said before, I was experiencing a MASSIVE case of writer's block and then school started and I got so busy. I'm so so so so sorry.

Anyways, congratulations Armys. Our boys did it. We won the bbmas and we are number one on the billboard hot 100. I know its late but congratulations.

Stay tuned for Blood Of A Vampire: book two of the blood and absinthe series. Also Yoonmin's story.

Saranghaeyo.

Bye.