Chapter 6

"Where are we going?"Seokjin asked.

He had been enjoying the party when Namjoon had walked up to him and asked him to follow him. He had agreed but he didn't expect to be blindfolded too.

"You'll know when we get there. Now hush."answered Namjoon with an amused smirk.

They continued on like that till Namjoon brought Seokjin to a halt.

"Are we there yet?"

"Yes."

"Great, so can I take off this ridiculous blindfold?"

Namjoon chuckled before replying a 'yes'. He helped Seokjin out of the blindfold and watched as Seokjin's amused expression changed to one of awe.

"Wow!" Exclaimed Seokjin as he walked further ahead to take in more of the beautiful scenery.

"Do you like it?" asked Namjoon as he walked behind Seokjin. He watched as the Fae looked at the view with so much awe and appreciation. They were on the rooftop, overlooking the beautiful city lights below. It was breathtaking but to Namjoon, nothing was as breathtaking as the beautiful Fae in front of him.

"I do." replied awoke, not taking his eyes away from the scenery.

"Happy birthday Seokjin."

Seokjin turned to Namjoon and whispered a 'thank you', just loud enough for the both of them to hear. They stared at each other for painstakingly long minutes before Seokjin pulled away. Namjoon's gaze was getting too intense for him to handle.

"I feel like you've done so much for me and my friends but we haven't done anything for you in return." said Seokjin, turning back towards the city.

"You don't need to do anything. I didn't help you so you could repay me. I helped you because I wanted to."said Namjoon, coming to stand beside Seokjin, hands resting on the railing.

" Still, I'd feel bad if I didn't do anything for you in return. You've helped us so much, its rude if I don't repay the favor. "

"Fine, then answer this question honestly."

Seokjin turned to face Namjoon.

"What is it?"

"What is the necklace around your neck?"

Seokjin's hand instinctively flew to wrap around said necklace. His face twisted into an expression of confusion.

"My mother gave it to me before she died. Why are you asking about it?"

"When I was in your mind, while you were under Baekhyun's manipulation, he said the reason why he marked you was because of that necklace."

"What?"

"We need to find out what that necklace is and why its so important to him."

"Before my mom died, she said that the Hiddenite entrusted her with the necklace for safekeeping. She said it was called the Thuraic Emblem."

"Thuraic Emblem?" Namjoon was sure he had heard that name somewhere but he couldn't remember where.

"Do you know it?" asked Seokjin, noticing Namjoon's expression.

"I'm not certain. How about we ask Yoongi hyung tomorrow. He's sure to know."

"OK."

"We should go back to the party. They'll be wondering where we ran off to."said Namjoon as he turned to leave. A small hand on his arm stopped him. He turned to Seokjin whose ears were burning red at the close proximity.