Chapter 8 [M]

"Tae!!" Exclaimed Seokjin as he wrapped the boy up in a bear hug.

"Hyung! I was so scared. Those things surrounded us and I......i can't find Jimin." The boy sobbed on Seokjin's shoulder. Seokjin drew back a little and looked him in the eye.

"Its ok Tae. Everything is going to be all right. I promise."

With that promise in mind, Seokjin left the safehouse, more determined than ever. He had convinced the vampire trio to let him come visit Taehyung before they start gathering the ingredients for Absinthe. Jungkook was still out like a light so it was just Seokjin, Namjoon, Yoongi and Hoseok. They had also moved Jungkook to the safehouse so that Taehyung could look after him while they were gone.

They made their way to Chaeyoung's store and gathered all the ingredients they needed for the Absinthe as discreetly as they could. Ji Ah wasn't present at the time so it was relatively easy. After getting back to Yoongi's mansion, the three vampires watched as Seokjin brewed the weird looking green stuff. They were in one of the smaller living rooms. The three sat on the couch while Seokjin was crouched on his knees on the floor with the pot of Absinthe brewing in front of him.

They chose to do it in the living room instead of the kitchen because Absinthe couldn't be brewed with normal fire. It could only be brewed with fey fire. Fey fire was rare so Chaeyoung didn't have it but Yoongi did. When the other three asked him why he had it and how he got it, he just shrugged and said he collected it as payment for a service he rendered. Fey fire, contrary to the name, was rather cold in nature.

"Is it done?" asked Namjoon as he noticed the liquid change from a clear color to a green one and trying not to shiver at the chill in the air caused by the Fey fire.

"Almost. It needs one last thing." replied Seokjin.

"What?"

Before any of them could comprehend what was going on, Seokjin grabbed a knife and made a small cut on his hand, letting the blood drop into the pot.

"It needs a Fae's blood."

"Wait!!"

All heads turned to Hoseok who stared at Seokjin's shoulder.

"Will the mark be a problem? I mean, If you use it to find Baekhyun, isn't there a chance that he can also use the mark to control Seokjin and make him do something he doesn't want to?"

"Yes, that's true. Meaning before we start, we have to find a way to get rid of the mark immediately after Seokjin is done tracking Baekhyun."explained Yoongi.

"We already have a solution to that."

They turned to Seokjin.

"What?"asked Namjoon.

" You said the only way to get rid of a vampires mark is for another vampire to replace it with his."

"Yes, and I also remember saying that to do that, it requires intercourse." said Namjoon.

"Well, Absinthe is at its strongest when intercourse is involved, so its a win - win situation!" Seokjin half yelled.

A long silence followed. No one spoke for several minutes and the tension was so thick in air. Namjoon and Seokjin stared at each other while Yoongi and Hoseok just glanced repeatedly from Namjoon to Seokjin.

"Is that what you want?" The question made Hoseok and Yoongi stare at Namjoon who asked it for a while before moving their gaze to Seokjin who was still staring at Namjoon.

"Yes." Seokjin whispered quietly.

"Okay then." exclaimed Yoongi "We'll leave you two to sort it out." He said as he dragged a stunned Hoseok out of the room.