Chapter 2

Third person POV

Seokjin took a deep breath as he stood outside the door of the house of the one who was supposed to help him whose kind also happened to be the ones who destroyed his home and rendered him an orphan. Honestly, he didn't even know what to call the building in front of him cause it was too massive to be a house. He wondered why anyone would want to own a house that big.

"Seokjin, you don't have to do this if you can't. I can go in and talk to him by myself."

Seokjin looked towards Chaeyoung who was standing beside him. He gave her a small smile.

"It's OK. I have to do this."

Chaeyoung nodded and put her hand on the doorknob. Before she could pull the door open, she was interrupted by a set of voices.

"Hyung!!"

At first, Seokjin thought he was just hearing things. I mean, there's no way that Jimin and Taehyung were here right?

"Hyung!!" The voices called again and this time, Seokjin turned.

His eyes widened in surprise as he took in the running forms of Taehyung and Jimin who looked out of breath.

"What are you guys doing here?" Seokjin questioned as soon as they were a few feet away from him.

"We couldn't let you do this alone. All for one and one for all remember?"answered Jimin.

" How did you guys get here?"asked Chaeyoung in surprise.

Ji Ah and the boys had arrived here almost two weeks ago and Ji Ah had already found a job through the help of Chaeyoung so she couldn't watch the boys anymore. Usually, Chaeyoung was the one watching them since they helped her around in her spice shop. But they hardly ever went out of the house, so imagine her surprise when the boys showed up here.

"That's a story for another time. Let's go in and see if this person can help Jin hyung." answered Taehyung.

They all silently agreed and Chaeyoung pulled the door open knowing fully well that her brother never locks the door. She entered the house and the boys all trailed in after her, looking around in awe as they passed many antique properties and beautiful paintings hung on the walls.

When they passed the large foyer and entered the living room, Chaeyoung clapped her hands twice in quick succession and a man appeared in front of her.

"Tell my brother that I wish to speak to him." She ordered while the boys just stared at the interaction in surprise.

The man nodded once before he disappeared again. The four of them waited in silence for a very short while before a man slowly descended down the stairs. He had a wild case of  bed hair. His blonde hair was sticking up and flying in different directions. He was wearing pyjama bottoms and a matching robe that was left untied, leaving his bare chest on display for Seokjin's prying eyes.

He was sure his mouth was hanging open but he couldn't bring himself to care in that moment. He had never seen a more handsome creature in all his life and trust me, he had seen plenty. Faes were very beautiful creatures and he being one of the most beautiful ones had received different proposals from 
equally handsome faes. And now, seeing a very handsome creature that is not a Fae was quite overwhelming for him.