Chapter 4

It's been a week.

A week since I had my first experience of manipulation by a vampire.

A week since I came to realise that I'm really being controlled by a disgusting creature.

And a week since Namjoon and I had a decent conversation.

I don't know what happened, but ever since that night, he's been a bit.............distant and I have to admit, I miss talking to him. I miss eating together and teasing him about his clumsiness, and laughing because of his stupid jokes. I know he got hurt that night trying to help me. His hand still haven't completely healed, even though he's a vampire. Normally, a burn mark on him, should be all healed on him by now since vampires heal quite quickly but this one hasn't yet healed. If I get manipulated again and he tries to help me,who knows if he won't get a more severe injury.

"Hyung!!"

I turn my head from the dinner I was making and saw Jimin coming into the kitchen with a pout on his lips.

"Yes, Jimin."

I turn my attention back to the pot on the stove.

" Taehyung is being mean."

"Was not!" Exclaimed the said boy as he walked in just in time to hear Jimin's accusation.

"Was too!"

I swear, sometimes they act like little kids. I wiped my hands on a kitchen towel before turning to face them.

"What is the problem here?"

"Tae said that I don't behave like a Royal. He said I should have been pronounced a Healer instead."

"Exactly! Did I say something wrong? Its true isn't it?"asked Taehyung.

" Jimin, there's nothing wrong with what Tae said. You yourself know its true. Besides, if you had been pronounced a Healer, you know you would have been the best Healer there is."

Jimin broke into a wide smile.

"Thanks hyung."

"Now both of you, come help me make dinner."

They moved to do as asked.

"What are we making?" Asked Taehyung.

"We are not making anything.  I am making chicken noodles. Both of you are only assisting."
---------------
Namjoon came home late today. We waited for him to come back so we could have dinner together but Taehyung and Jimin became too hungry and ate. I still waited for him.
I don't know why, I just felt the need to.

The sound of the door opening had me raising my head from the table where it previously rested. I watched as Namjoon slowly came around the corner and into my line of sight.

"Seokjin? What are you doing here? It's late."

"We were waiting for you to come back to have dinner together."

Namjoon raised an eyebrow.

"We?"he questioned.

" Taehyung and Jimin got tired of waiting so they had theirs and are upstairs sleeping right now."

"Oh. Why didn't you join them?"

Seokjin just shrugged before standing up.

"The food's already cold. Let me heat it up first."

Seokjin heated up the food and they ate in silence. The table was tense and neither Namjoon nor Seokjin could take it anymore but alas, neither knew what to talk about. Seokjin thought about breaking the silence by asking about how his day was but Namjoon beat him to it.