Epilogue: Way Back Home

I have another song suggestion and you will have better experience if u hear this song while reading. It's called way back home.

3 years later

The match ended as expected.

The Schweiden Adlers won against the Black Jackals.It wasn't much of a fight anyways.

Akaashi gave Bokuto a hug and told him not to be upset over their loss in the corner comforting an 'emo' Bokuto.

The other team members were talking to each other and the setter also noticed Atsumu and Sakusa talking to Kuroo in an animated manner.

Ushijima walked over to Kageyama and patted him in the back.

He could hear some of his fans giggling in the background.

"Doesn't he date or something? He is so hot i bet he would get all the girls if he wanted." A girl gushed in her high-pitched voice.

"I would definitely hook up with him if i could. I heard a rumor that he is gay." Her friend replied rolling her eyes.

They were always like this.

Judging him based on rumours. Although they were true, he still didn't like it.

"Kageyama-kun!!" Exclaimed an energetic voice.

"Oh, Mina hey! Did you watch the match?"

"Yeah it was pretty amazing especially your serves!! They were like WHOOSH and BAAM!!!!!"

She said waving her hand with a burst of energy.

//

Kageyama-kun, Your serves are like WHOOSH and BAAM!!!! Your sets are perfect!!!!!! Please set to me again. Please, please, please!

//

Kageyama walked outside and saw that Mina was trailing behind him.

"I got some work to attend to today so let's hang out later."

She nodded her head and was a bit disappointed but still smiled.

She tried asking Kageyama out 2 times but he said no both times saying he needed space.

So Mina and Kageyama were friends.

Just friends.

Kageyama couldn't help but wonder why was it that she reminded him of Hinata.

Mina POV

Kageyama was probably busy today or something.

He swung his backpack and carried on down the road.

He always had this weird keychain attached to his bag for some reason.

It was a weird crow version of Kirby.

But something fell out of the bag and Kageyama didn't seem to notice it. He seemed too absorbed in something.

Maybe she had said something wrong.........?

She picked it up.

It was picture of Kageyama from a long time ago. He had bangs and he looked younger. But most importantly he looked content and cheerful. Something which he never felt nowadays. There was someone else beside him in that picture. This boy had fluffy orange hair and was smiling as brightly as the sun.