" You went to high school ?"

" Well i would come and play for this one school so they could win . I went to the academy."

Most kids who are training to be in the mafia go there . It's equal parts academic and training but only the academic side you need none of the other shit .

I took the ball and we resumed playing with our own rules .

I let Sophia get a few wins when i decided to play dirty . She was running and i hooked my hands under her arms lifting  her off the ground and into the air . She laughed and dropped the ball putting her hands on my shoulders for support .

I put her down and stared down at her into those green eyes. She was smiling her hair wild and all over the place . God what am i doing .

I picked up the ball and ran and since i caught her off guard i made it .

" That's 10 i win bitch ."

" Ugh kill yourself ."

We went back inside and ate lunch and Sophia was telling me about this show she was watching when my phone beeped .

It was Mason .
____________
M: how's the honeymoon 😉
A : hah very funny
M: realised i'm right yet ?
____________
Then Sophia sneezed and frightened the shit outta me so i left him on opened .

" Sorry it must be the grass ."

" Your sneeze sounds like a five year olds ."

" Thank you Mr. I sneeze like a grandpa."

We finished up eating and watched more tv because there was literally nothing to do .

I was next to Sophia and i couldn't stop thinking about her . Those shorts weren't helping either . She put her legs up over my lap obviously to get comfy .

I took advantage of it and placed a hand on her thigh . She didn't move . After a couple of minutes she moved to grab the remote and sat back closer into me so i moved my other arm around her resting it on her shoulder.

She lied back onto my shoulder and started fiddling with the drawstrings of my hoodie while we watched the tv.

I didn't say a word because i didn't want it to end . Why the fuck do i suddenly like all this sappy shit . Why is this house so hot , we're like a whole hour into this movie and i'm sweating .

" Why is it so hot in here ?"

I looked down at Sophia .

" I don't know ."
She sat up and took her t-shirt off revealing a black sports bra . Part of her back was really red .

" Hey is your back sore ?"

" A little why ? "

" Im used to spotting injuries cause of the boys but it looks like you hurt it ."

" It's like tense ."

" Come over here ."

She sat down in between my legs facing the tv and i started rubbing her back .

" Oh that feels so good ."

Fuck . She better stop , it sounds so hot when she says it .

" Ya like right there ."

After a couple minutes she sat back down and we finished the movie .

" I'm not really hungry i've been snacking all day wanna skip dinner ?"

" Ya ok ."

_______________
M: how was that back rub ? i don't get that            treatment 
A: did she text u ?
M: ya caught me up
_______________
So she was telling Mason about me . Like i do with her .Interesting.