Chapter Fifteen

She woke up before Sapnap had and walked down the stairs to the kitchen where Clay was sitting. "Morning Dream." She mumbled and grabbed a cup from a cupboard beside him and filled it with water.

"Morning Lia." He answered with a smile. She could tell he was hiding something and gave him a questionable look but decided to ignore it after he refused to back down. She opened the fridge as she heard footsteps come down the stairs and she looked at the doorway to see a now wide awake Sapnap.

"You left before I woke up." He pouted causing a laugh to escape from Dahlia. She closed the fridge as she glared at her. "Get a room." Dream chuckled and Sapnap groaned. "We do have one, now if you don't mind we'll be heading back up." He said and began to approach her. "Oh god, don't break the bed please." Dream jokes causing Dahlia to spin and slap him.

"Fuck off." She muttered before the Texan picked her up from behind and brought her to his room. "Sapnap I swear to god." She growled beginning to fight his grasp. He opened the bedroom door then closed it and locked it, throwing her on the bed. "Ayo, you fucking bitch." She screeched. Sapnap began to laugh, having to be against the wall for support because he couldn't see or breathe correctly.

He walked to the bed and crawled onto it, grabbing dahlia and pulling her to his chest. She eventually stopped fighting and gave in. At this point, sleep was beginning to cloud her vision again. "Do you want to move in?" Sapnap asked causing her Buddy to jolt awake. "Me?" She asked, laughing slowly. "Yes you, who else?" He responded, his voice getting more anxious. She realized he was being serious. Woah. It was 4 months into the relationship and he already wanted her to move in. How was She to respond? There could be so many things that would go wrong or could go wrong and she wouldn't have anywhere to go.

She sat up, out of his grip. Anxiety was practically radiating off of him at this point. She had to deeply think of this. "Yes." She responded, and he let out a sigh of relief and rolling over to grab her and pull her down again. "I'll have someone pack your stuff, that way you don't have to make another trip there." He murmured into her and she smiled before closing her eyes and letting the sleep from earlier take control.
-
She woke up again, around 2 in the afternoon. Sapnap was still asleep so she decided on grabbing her phone. Reading the first notification, she saw Caleb's name and clicked on it.

Caleb
Hey

Dahlia
Hi?

Caleb
How're you? When are you coming home?

Dahlia
Ah, yeah. I'm not. I'm moving in with Nick and clay

Caleb
Fr? I thought we were something Dahlia. All you are is a little whore who would abandon someone for some internet dude.

Dahlia
You're my stalker ex, we were friends Caleb, I don't know what sent you into a psychotic episode but chill the fuck out. He treats me better than you ever did. I will be blocking you now, please do not contact me or my friends ever.

Caleb
You will regret this, you'll regret everything.

This number is blocked

-

She set her phone down and tried to steady her heartbeat and mind. Tears threatened to spill and Sapnap woke up right when her breakdown started. "Lia?" He said sleepily. She felt her heart tear and shoved her face into his chest as she sobbed, her muffled crying made his heart hurt. He rubbed her back soothingly and talked to her sweetly.

After fifteen minutes of her broken crying, she calmed down and was now sniffling. "What happened?" He asked once she removed her head from his chest. She weakly gave him her phone so he could read the text messages. He scoffed at most of the messages before he set her phone down and hugged her.

"You blocked him, all I wanna know is why you two are still talking." He said, causing her heart rate to speed up. "He came and saved me when Rae... you know." She answered quietly. "He um, came everyday once he found my address and texted me none stop the day we saw him at the mall. He keeps trying to convince me that you're just a fake and am only using me for my body." She finished, too ashamed to look at him.  "He came to my house the day I left and we fought. He uh, pushed me to the ground and yeah." She added on and sighed.

He took in all the information and held her tighter, which made her face another round of crying. Her mental state wasn't the best but she was glad to be out of this situation. "It'll be okay." He promised and Dahlia eventually cried herself into a slumber, tightly holding onto Sapnap as if he'd disappear. The door was knocked on and then slowly opened. He waited for Dream to walk inside and saw the scene and was completely confused. "You guys haven't been down since this morning, I thought something was wrong." He said. Sapnap shook his head and lightly removed Dahlia from him and got out of bed. He walked to the door and gently shut it.

He walked down the stairs and Dream gave him a look. "She said yes, now relax." Sapnap said seeing the excitement on dreams face. "She woke up to her ex texting her," He began and continued to tell his best friend the entire story. Of course Dream understood, he was caring about it even. He offered to fly there and grab the stuff himself to let the two have their own time, which Sapnap agreed to.

An hour later, Dahlia came walking down the stairs, looking like nothing happened. "Hey," She greeted and went to get food. The two men were sitting on the couch playing on the TV. She made herself food and sat at the table, watching them play. "I've gotta stream in a bit." He told Dream who nodded. They turned off the TV and Dahlia quickly ran upstairs  to meet him.

He came in after her and rolled his eyes. "Wanna say hi to stream?" He asked and she nodded. He started stream and began to thank the Donos. She was reading chat on her phone and saw that they were asking if he knew where she was. "Yes stream, I do. Don't worry she's okay." He responded. He motioned her over and gave her the headset. "Actually chat, someone wanted to say hi." He said. "Hi chat!" She exclaimed and they all instantly went wild.

"Yes I am here with sapnap, yes everything is okay." She said. "This is more of an announcement stream, maybe minecraft later." He said. He turned on the face cam and adjusted it so both of them were in frame. The female smiled and waved. "Yes I'm here with the almighty Sapnap." She exclaimed. "So multiple things to go over. Do not hate on anyone, do not send anyone death threats. I will find out who does and it will not end well for you." He started and she watched chat begin to panic. "I am in a relationship." Lia said, chat going crazy at this, guessing who. A dono popped in "Thank god it isn't Sapnap." She moved uncomfortably at that, and Sapnap grabbed her hand seeing it. "The person in dating is um," She looked at chat, panicking. "Me." Sapnap answered for her and she looked at him.

"Yes we're dating, we've been dating. No death threats, nothing. We waited this long to tell you all to see where life took us. Which leads me to another topic. She is moving in with me and Dream." He told chat. Dahlia gave a shy smile and so many omgs congrats and awes were seen. She saw a lot of ews as well but made sure to not tell Sapnap. He smiled and gave her hand a squeeze before letting go and turning off the face cam and ending stream abruptly.

He gave her a knowing look and she knew. The fake happiness drained out of her almost instantly, she slumped into Sapnaps grip and held on tightly to to him. The two of them held each other before they walked to the bed and sat on the edge. "Dream is going to get your stuff, leaving us here to help you get settled in." He told her and she nodded, glad that she wouldn't have to go back home and all her stuff would be here within the next few days.

She laid down and fell asleep almost instantly, glad that she got the most stressful part of her personal life so they wouldn't have to hide it. Or.. so she thought. She hadn't known that this would cause a bit of drama with people and things... would happen.
•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•
Here we are, my arm is getting somewhat better so updates should be coming faster now, although I find out if I need surgery:( anyways, the book is starting to get to the part I want it at. So be prepared for a lil angst. Love y'all !