Chapter Three

Dahlia woke up to Sapnap cursing as Dream laughed. "The fuck?" She mumbled, sleep clear in her voice as she heard them arguing. "Look what you've done Dream!" Sapnap complained, the green man began laughing so hard he was struggling to breathe. "Could you two like... shut the fuck up for two minutes?" She said, making Dream laugh even harder.

Sapnap groaned before swearing more at Dream which only encouraged him further. "The fuck did you do Dream?!" Lia screamed after realizing the only reason they'd be fighting at this time was because he did something.

"I-I" he struggled to get out which made the female groan louder. "Sapnap?" She practically hissed. "Go check Twitter." He said finally, Dream trying to catch his breath in the background.

@dreamwastaken/Dream
|
Simps
1 image attached

|
User1 Omg!! They fell asleep on call???
|
User2 Woahhh we were right about them collabing!
|
User3 Awww Lianap anyone???
|
|
User4 replying to User3 and Dreamwastaken Uh no. I'm sorry, have you seen the way she acts in her streams? She has to be using them for clout!
|
|
|
LiaSimp1 replying to User3, User4, and Dreamwastaken Hi! As a long time viewer of her, I'd like to pop in and say that never would she ever use anyone for clout :) she's the most genuine person ever and I doubt you want a whole fandom after you ❤️ please refrain from spewing lies!
Liked by Sapnap, LiaGames, Dreamwastaken, and 5,628 others

-
"Dream i swear to god I'm going to fucking murder you and make sure your body is never found. You will absolutely have no one looking for you, you green motherfucking looking teletubby son of a bitch!" She raged, throwing on a quick outfit she slammed her phone down as she heard Dream laugh again, and Sapnap chuckling.

"I am not a simp, I swear to god if you call me that ever again I'm going to blackmail you!" She threatened jokingly, grabbing her phone and making her way into the kitchen, where Raelynn was sitting.

Dahlia waved before making some food as Dreams wheeze echoed from her headphones. "Will you ever learn?" She seethed and slammed the microwave door shut so they'd hear it, causing her friend to flinch. "Sorry, on call with some dumbasses." She said smiling.

"Dream and his friends?" Rae giggled causing a loud sigh to leave the already irritated females lips. Knowing the answer, she shook her head and went back to scrolling through her phone. 

@LiaGames/L i a
|
@dreamwastaken' I swear to god I'm going to fucking murder you brutally!

|
Dream I think you got it all wrong, maybe ur not a simp😅
|
|
LiaGames You laughing on call seems to completely say otherwise!
|
|
|
Sapnap We aren't simps 😡
Liked by LiaGames and 8,247 others
-

She walked back up to her room, food in her hand as she balanced her phone on her wrist as she opened her room door. Sapnap and Dream had calmed down and were talking. Clicking onto Instagram, she posted for the first time in a while.

"I'm going to kill both of you when I meet you guys." She muttered causing Dream to snicker. She captioned her post and hit post, seeing the likes start to roll in. Damn, she definitely gained more fans since hanging out with Yhe dream team.
-