Chapter Nine

Waking up, she felt an arm tight around her waist and she panicked. She heard quiet whispers and her head shot up. "The fuck??" She questioned quietly to not stir the Texan. "You two have been like that for ages." Dream whispered. "What the hell you creeps." She said as she gently removed Sapnaps arm around her and slid out of the bed.

George was giggling and she groaned. "Niki?" She mumbled. "I tried to tell them to not but they wouldn't listen to me." She said apologetically. "You all are on my shit list." She said and slammed the bathroom door after she got a pair of clothes and other hygiene materials. She heard them all laughing. Dahlia finished fixing herself up and exited the room.

They stared at her as she exited and glared at them. George walked up to her and shoved his phone into her and she grabbed it in confusion. Looking at it, she noticed it was of her and Sapnap cuddling and her face when a deep red. "I- what the fuck??" She yelled. The room started laughing. "You all deserve to go to hell." She muttered before putting her clothes in a bag.

She sat on the edge and heard Dream finally speak up before she glared at the green motherfucker. Of course he wasn't green in real life but she wouldn't ever stop making fun of him for looking like a green highlighter or teletubby. She sat back and listened as he said the plan for the day.

"Of course we won't be doing too much until the children come but, I did plan some things per help of Lia." He said. Sapnap had woken up while she was in the bathroom and was ever so smug about the situation and she wanted to fucking drop kick the man. She rolled her eyes and stood up. "There's a festival in town that's only here for today. It started yesterday but we were all tired so we decided today would be better. Then tomorrow we'll go to an aquarium and Monday we'll be going to an amusement park." She finished and flipped them all off before she walked to lean against a wall.

"You can't stay pissed at us forever." Wilbur joked and she sent him a death glare. "Bitch, you guys all have a picture of me and Sapnap." She snarled. "It's not that bad," Sapnap said. "Because that's you. Nick, I'm not you, cocky asshole." She said before grabbing her keys. "I'll be in the car." She said smiling before walking out and  to her car. It was big enough they'd be able to fit but knew that they'd eventually have to rent a van. Niki, Wilbur and Dream were the first ones out. They filed into the back while Sapnap sat up front and George sat in the very back.

"I fucking hate you all and I hope you all rot in hell where you belong." She swore as she drove off, snatching the aux cord and playing a song. Dirty laundry played and she leaned against her chair as she vibed to the song. Being it was currently 12, she'd realized they'd woken her up at 1130. Assholes.

After another thirty minutes they made it to the destination. She parked and got out. Dahlia walked up to the ticket booth and began paying before Dream shoved a handful of cash in her way and paid. She groaned again and grabbed the wristbands before walking into the festival. They were split into groups. Could you guess what one she was in? "George Sapnap, Lia and I will all be in one." He said. "You, Niki and Wilbur will be in the second." Dream said and the split.

"Where to?" She asked after a minute. "Let's split up again and go find some games? Then do one of the rides." Dream suggested. Feeling the need to get back, she smirked and grabbed onto Sapnap who tended almost immediately. "Me and Sapnap while you guys go do your... DreamWasTaken shit." She said, referring to their ship the fandom had. George got flustered before cursing at Lia and walking away, Dream following behind teasing.

"Shall we go now?" She asked winking. They took off towards games and walked around for a majority not caring. They ended up sitting down on one of the benches talking. She felt extremely happy to be around Sapnap and leaned into him as they were talking. She felt him go silent. "You get flustered so easily." She teased before yawning and stretching.

Time passed by so quickly it was now 4. Her friends had been here a whole 24 hours now. She wrapped her arms around the taller man for warmth who hesitantly pulled her closer. They stayed like this for a while, Lia getting so comfortable she was beginning to get tired. Until they heard a photo being captured and both their heads snapping towards the sound. Fucking Quackity and Wilbur.

She groaned and slammed her head into the palm of her hands and flipped them off before leaning back into Sapnap. She'd gotten a teddy bear from one of the booths and the rest of them just were using their wristbands to their advantage. "Ride time?" She said slowly in which they nodded. Knowing they'd pick the worst one she stood in line with them mentally preparing herself.

Once she was on she wasn't as scared and instead had no reaction which caused everyone to get pissed at her. "I refuse to react for your entertainment." She said flipping off the camera in her face. They got off and slowly made their way to her car and she hopped into the drivers yet again. Same seating arrangements but she didn't bother to grab the cord.

They stopped at a testy and went in to dine where they all bonded. She enjoyed this day with them. Although she knew the group had an idea planned so that her and Sapnap would be alone. It didn't phase her because she was genuinely going soft for him and he knew it. He was falling for her. Hard. Once they finished Lia paid for the bills after fighting Dream and they went home happy. Hugs were given before everyone went to their rooms.

Lia changed into her night clothes and climbed into bed. Not too long after Sapnap crawled in and she groaned. "Again?" She whispered. "Yes ma'am." He said, a smirked clearly on his face though she couldn't see it. He wrapped his arm around her and pulled her closer to him where they laid in peace.

They fell asleep like that. Lia didn't mind, she quite enjoyed the closeness to her Sapnap. Her. Wow. She was told today that Tommy's dad would be driving them to the Airbnb so she didn't have to worry about that. She slept nicely this time but woke up early enough that the rest of her friend weren't able to tell. She'd been able to also pry out of his grip without waking him which was a win.