Chapter Thirteen

TW: Attempted Sexual Assault and Abuse

Lia fought desperately against her grasp. "Rarelynn don't do this. You're my best friend we've been through so much. You helped me out of the abuse situation I was in." The female begged. "You aren't a drunk." She sobbed, pushing against her grasp.

The stronger female had already leaned in to try and kiss her. She cried harder begging her to stop. She wasn't going through this again. Suddenly, the bedroom door was swung open. She fought the grasp of Rae in straight fear.  Looking at the figure, she'd realized it was Caleb. She felt so many emotions flow through her. Had Raelynn invited him over after drinking, in hopes he'd help her assault her or even sleep with her?

She felt the grasp of the female release and she dropped to the floor. Eyes even more red then before. She needed out. She fought the third wave of tears and pushed herself to her feet and out into the hallway, then down to her room. Slamming the door behind her, she hid in a corner, knees pulled to her chest. She rocked back in forth as the past memories flooded her. She heard her door open and pressed herself further  into the wall. She knew it was Caleb from the way he walked. Her stalker ex knew where she lived now.

She flinched as he walked over to her, scared of what he'd do to her. She was having semi bad flashbacks to when she used to live with her parents.
-
Lia dropped to the floor when she felt a bottle hit her skin. Feeling pain slice through her arms she bit her lip in order to remain silent and not let out a noise to anger her father further. "Get up you weak ass." His voice boomed over her limp and exhausted body. Dahlia got up, legs shaking and grabbed onto the wall when her legs buckled underneath her. She closed her eyes and she held her breath waiting for pain to come.

She opened her eyes hesitantly when she didn't feel any inflicted pain. She looked to her dad who was passed out on the floor, and noticed Raelynn standing there, the cops not too far behind her. All at once the female dropped on the floor and didn't move, relief flooding her body when she realized she wasn't gonna be hurt. "Dahlia? Are you alright?" Her friend asked as she shook her off. Shaking her head, she closed her eyes and passed out. She was awake in her mind but her body was in a sleeping state. All she remembered from the night was sirens and her ending up in a hospital. Her dad was arrested and sentenced to 15 years. She was 14 at the time.
-
She came back into reality to see Caleb hugging her, she assumed she'd zoned out and was crying hysterically. She pushed herself out of Caleb's arms and stood up and glared heavily at the man. "Get the fuck out." She seethed, her fear and sadness turning into rage. "Li, what the hell? You were just letting me hold you?" He said hurt. "I said get out!" She yelled again, "never call me that again, you lost that privilege when you cheated on me with my sister. Then stalked me." She said and slammed the door in his face locking it for sure, she slid down in a corner and sighed.
-
A few hours passed and she stirred, she hadn't realized that she fell asleep, holding her phone. Checking the time, she read a text message and clicked on it.

Mine❤️🥺
Hey! Made it back home.

Love💕
Hey! How'd your flight go?

Mine❤️🥺
It went good! We landed a few hours ago but I just finished putting everything away.

Love
That's good! I'm happy it went well. I'm having a rough time rn :( my ex boyfriend showed up and Raelynn was drunk off her ass.

Mine
I'm sorry Lia, we can FaceTime if you want if it makes you feel better?

Love
Alright. Thank you Nick.

Mine
Anytime❤️

After a few seconds her phone rang and she picked up. "Hey Lia!" Nick said and she smiled, brightly but her heart hurting at the same time already knowing that Nick was 1,000 miles or so away. She stretched and got up, deciding to hop on the smp and hope no one was gonna stream. She logged on and began grinding for her payback on the smp, she was pairing with Techno so it was gonna be big. She planned on letting her Twitter know later she was gonna take a break, because of everything going on.

Sapnap sat with her until she passed out in bed at 2 in the morning her time. She needed the sleep, not knowing about all the upcoming shit coming her way.
-
Weeks passed and she was finally mentally stable to start streaming again, having missed a lot of big streams due to her break. She felt bad but she needed her own time after everything that's happened. She had barely left her room, and Raelynn was moving out. She finally felt the courage  to stream again. Starting up her stream, she decided to do hardcore today.

"Hi everyone I'm back!" She smiled and waved at her facecam. "Thank you for the gifted!" She said after a minute." She leaned back and watched the chat. "Today we're doing Hardcore for my first day back, and in a few days there will be a lore stream. Yes I will be in it! I have a big part!" She said and smiled. She'd be getting her revenge, but of course her chat wouldn't know that. Teaming with techno was one of her best ideas.

"Lets go!" She said and made a hardcore world. She used tips she and one of the smp members made as a joke. After a few long hours of streaming she ended up dying after being shot into lava by a ghast and blaze. She swore so much she knew it'd be clipped. She switched off her face cam and rolled her eyes, before Smiling and face palming.

"Nice long stream for my first time back, amiright chat?" She said. She then saw a Dono come in and she felt her heart drop. "LiaNap25 donated 10$" she heard the name and knew what that dono would be about and felt everything stop. "Did you and Sapnap kiss? Are you guys dating?" Panic settled in her bones and she shook her head, making sure chat wouldn't be able to read her.

"No everyone! We aren't dating just good friends!" She said smiling, and looked down at her phone to see that the devil himself sent a broken heart and she shut it off and glared at the camera for him. "Well, I'm tired everyone. Goodnight and see y'all in a few days!" She exclaimed and turned off her stream before plopping in bed and sending a middle finger to Sapnap.

He called her instantly. "I'm gonna send you a Minecraft IP address and I want you to join. Don't ask." He said then hung up. Dahlia heard her discord go off and she stood up groaning. Walking over, she grabbed the ip, hopped on call with Sapnap and joined the world. Him, Dream, George, Karl and Quackity were all in the world and she got confused. "What?" She asked.

He threw her a book and saw a glimpse of Dreams name tag and sighed. She read the book name "Lia❤️" and felt her heart flutter. She opened it and read it all mentally. "Dear Lia, I know you've been having a hard time lately but I want you to know that you're one of the best things to of happened to me. I love you dearly, and I thank you for putting up with me. This is me confessing my feelings which is kinda awkward but yk, pog through the pain ig?" She gasped and felt the tension between her and him. She looked further down. "Will you be my girlfriend?" And she felt it. Her heartbeat pick up and her nerves go crazy. Oh no.

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

Omggg I posted wowww. I'm sorry these are coming out slow, I broke my arm three weeks ago and I'm finally posting this. Thanks for 140 readssss! I posted this on quotev and it currently has 303 reads which is insane? Anyways. How are we feeling?? I'm currently working on a Wilbur one now bc I have no self control:,). Also remember these aren't proofread, I'm simply too lazy

Anyways, this is my last draft so it'll be a minute before next chapter is uploaded! Love y'all.