Chapter Twelve

As the morning approached she was the first one to wake up as per usual. She got dressed and brushed her hair. She was hesitant about today. She'd have to go home to see her roommate who she hadn't spoken to in ages. She got food delivered to their door and set it on the table by the window. She began packing up the stuff on the floor and cleaning.

She walked around the two passed out teenagers on the floor and eventually an hour passed. Wilbur was the next to wake up then Niki. They set up the food and took it out of the bag. They fed themselves before they slowly began waking everyone. Shockingly, Nick was the last one to wake up. Dahlia had eaten a little bit was getting ready to take Niki Wilbur and George to the airport.

Tommy and Tubbo had to leave a little bit earlier so she had decided to clean. Upon the teens departure she gave them both a hug. "Please be safe." She murmured to Tubbo who gave her a tight hug in return along with a bright smile. "Of course mother Lia." He said. She gave him a tearful smile back before hugging Tommy who cursed in protest. "American woman is touching me. I will slap you." He said causing her to laugh. "Tommy, take care of yourself. Don't die." She laughed and pulled away and both her and Tommy were laughing. They left shortly after leaving the rest of them to feel the sadness.

Then it was time to take the British men and Niki to the airport. She knew she'd end up crying. "Let's go shall we?" She said giving a weak smile. They filed into the car around 2 pm and she started driving. A good forty five minutes later they made it to the airport. Exiting the car she let them all get their bags. "Bye Niki." She said, giving the short girl a hug. She felt a tear slip and quickly wiped it away. Niki hugged her tighter. "Bye Lia, we'll stream together some time soon!" She said and pulled away, wiping her own tears.

Then she hugged Wilbur, who responded with a tight hug. "We should stream soon together." She said laughing through her tears. She leaned her head into him and cried a little. "We'll meet up again sometime soon." He said in a small voice. She pulled away and looked at George who was trying his hardest to keep it together. She knew he didn't want to leave here. Especially since this was his first time meeting Nick and Clay. She took a deep breath and wrapped her arms around him and started crying.

"This sucks." She said, sniffling. "You honestly helped me realize that s
someone could like me. I don't want you to go." She whispered into him. George nodded in response. "Just let him in okay? Let him know he can trust you as well." He said after a moment. Then they had to go. She got back into her car and watched as they disappeared into the airport. She drove away, knowing she'd only have another 30 minutes with Dream, Sapnap, and Quackity. The 45 minute ride back sucked so much more than she could've ever imagined.

She got out and slowly made her way to the door of the air bnb. Everyone already had their things packed and trash picked up. She leaned against the door frame as Dream and Quackity wanted to do something quickly. She closed the door behind them and turned to Nick who was very obviously upset. She walked up to him and wrapped her arms around him. She got pulled down into him and she rested her head on his neck.

"I don't want to go home." He told her. "I don't want you to go either. I'm going to bawl my eyes out at some point." She laughed quietly. "I'll buy you a ticket so you can come visit me in Texas." He said and she nodded. "I'll be waiting." She said. Dahlia felt tears start to flow. "I'm not ready to let you all go. I've had so much fun and it sucked letting the other five leave. When you three leave it's gonna suck even more." She said through hiccups. Nick rubbed her back soothingly and she finally calmed down. They stayed hugging for another 5 minutes before Dream and Quackity came back.