Chapter Seven

Twitter
*
@LiaGames/L i a
|
@Sapnap'  is a bitch everyone
|
Sapnap Come on now we know that's a good lie, you were just telling me how much you said I loved you🙄
|
|
LiaGames sometimes it's okay to commit arson, I genuinely hate you Sapnap! 👍🏻
|
|
|
Technothepig I saw arson. I want to help
|
|
|
|
LiaGames Techno pls murder Sapnap I beg you

TubboLive Mother Lia what did he do now
|
LiaGames he's trying to get me to go on a Minecraft date with him🤭
|
|
TubboLive Mother Lia I'll protect you🥺
|
|
|
TommyInnit Tubbo when did she become your mother???

Dream y'all should really stop flirting like cmon on
|
LiaGames SAYS THE ONE WHO HAS A FAN-FICTION WRITTEN ABOUT HIM AND A BRITISH MAN BY THE FANDOM BECAUSE THEY CONSTANTLY FLIRT AND SHIP THEMSKEBE MORE THAN THE FAPNFOM DOES
|
|
Dream Dahlia chill😳 really don't need to be out here with them spelling errors go back to school
|
|
|
LiaGames FUCK YOU DREAM @/GeorgeNotFound COME GET YOUR GOD DAMN MAN HES A ASSHOLE

User1 Anyone seeing the obvious facts here??? They're definitely into each other let's not lie here.

User2 Lia out here really exposing Dream and George😃

-

She and Sapnap logged onto the smp neither of them streaming. She saw chaos uprise when she logged on with a series of oh no's and this is fucked up. "Sapnap...?" She hesitated. He didn't respond. "Stream this Lia." He said after a minute.

She hit start streaming and didn't even bother to put a starting soon screen. "Hi guys! I'm on the smp with Sapnap today, I don't know what's happened but he told me to stream for my reaction?" She said. She turned on her TTS and waited as a donation rolled in.

"Maybe he's asking you out!" The robotic voice said causing her to laugh. "No guys, he wouldn't ask me out. We aren't like that." She said and unmuted and walked into Manberg. She was getting her stuff from her house, she knew she wasn't gonna just leave her house after hours of work.

When she walked along the path she felt her heart drop and her face went blank. She felt like crying. Sapnap and a bunch of the smp members were there staring. Including Dream. He looked at her before backing away. Her house was covered in lava. Her stable was in flames and all her animals were dead. "Who the fuck did this?" She said, voice breaking.
<LiaGaming> Whoever did this I will find out and you will regret ever touching my home.
<Dream> Oh damn
<TommyInnit> I will help you, Lia
<Tubbo_> Mother Lia we'll find out
<LiaGaming> You'll regret everything you've ever done. Fuck you to the person who thought it'd be funny.

What the fuck. What the hell. Who.. who did this? "Sapnap." She said after silence. "Yes?" He responded softly. "Let's plan that trip, yeah?" She said, turning and running off. The smp members scattering and putting out the flames before the rest of Manberg went down in flames.

She whispered Techno, telling him she wanted to side with him and that she hated Manberg and everyone in it. She no longer liked the government. It was fucked. She would from that day on be with Techno, helping him with whatever he needed. She felt anger bubble inside her. She'd find out who did this and wouldn't stop until they were found out. She'd take a life from them and make sure they hated even thinking about touching her home.

With open arms, the pig man agreed. He allowed her to build a home outside his and tag alongside his quests. She hopped off after telling her stream she had to go and apologized for the sudden and short stream. She stopped streaming and sighed. She face timed Sapnap who'd logged off before she had and began apologizing to her. "Nick, shut up. Stop apologizing you're not the one who did it. At least I don't think." The tension between them grew. "I know but I'm sorry." He said one last time. "Planning the trip yeah?" She said and they messaged the group chat.