"Good afternoon.

What can I say about Jughead? God has really placed him in my life in ways I had never expected. Looking back on my first day at Riverdale as a student: was nerve racking the pressure with the history of my parents attended the school and that I pretty much grew up in Riverdale High with Jughead's parents and Archie's parents but deep down, I was home again this time with just students my age. Seeing Jughead the first time, I was skeptical yes he is a weirdo as he says, but deep down I knew that I had to get to know him but I didn't know how to approach him. On the day I had started school, the teacher introduced me to the class and I knew that I had wished that my parents were here with me in the moment because I remember the classroom vividly as a baby where my parents sat in the seats and Jug was sitting at my Dad's desk as I was sitting at the exact spot with a desk that was accommodated by the school next to him which was my mother's spot which exactly how they met few years back before I unexpectedly came along."

The yearbook photos came on screen of Jessica's parents and Jughead and Jess side by side: exact seating arrangements but exact positions.

Archie was stunned same with Joaquin.

Jessica said.

"Surprise! This is why I had started it off with God has really placed him in my life in ways I had never expected."

Jess took a moment and acknowledge Archie's expression with Joaquin before continuing.

"I know right, Archie and Joaquin? It incredible I never spotted it till later in school."

She continues.

"After finishing the assignment in class and getting ready to hand in when my wheelchair suddenly went forward I fell out and then my chair fell on top of me. As I was expecting, no one wanted to help, but Jughead did that and took me to the nurse. My thought was he didn't have to do this especially on the first day and he did. Eventually one day I did got the courage to go up to him and thank him.

My fondest memory was when I learned that he was indeed Aunt Glady and Uncle FP's oldest son. I pretty much grew up around his parents so imagine my surprise, when I showed up at the restaurant with Jug and sees the rents pulled up in their motorcycle I honestly wanted to punch Jug, but my emotions were everywhere going AUNTIE GLADYS, UNCLE FP I MISS YOU SO MUCH! This was the best moment of my life alongside my reunion with Fred and Mary, I haven't had seen them since I was 10 years old and that goodbye with my dad in the car, was the hardest goodbye I have ever gone through period. So seeing FP and Gladys, the excitement was on a high."

Joaquin asked.

"Did you eventually punched Jug?"

Everyone laughed.

Jessica said as she laughed at the question.

"Not really, as I was very emotional but I was mad and said. "You couldn't say you are a Jones?" And he says he wanted to pull off the reunion really special for me knowing the story of my parents and I and how special I was to FP and Gladys. At the same time he was like, dress formal, my dad is very specific alongside my mom this that and the other so he made me nervous just a tad like how formal is formal? I really want to impress them and make Jug proud. He brought that typical nerve in meeting the parents. My reaction ended up being like "Aunt Gladys, Uncle FP, Jughead Jones what?" And he smiled like surprise! And said. "I'm their son!" It was the stress that he was putting me through hours before that where I was mad at him but at the same time, I really appreciate in how he made the reunion special."