chαptєr єíght. thє dσuвt

Начните с самого начала

"You're kidding, right Naruto chan? KitsuNe, the mysterious singer and songwriter of all time!" Suigetsu stared at me unbelievably and took a bite of his shrimp tempura.

"That's right. He never comes out to the public eye and no one knew how he looked like. Maybe there's a reason for it?" Udon added.

Haku scanned me up and down, I thought he wasn't believing me this but he smiled at me and spoke.

"Proof, Naruto chan?"

Eh?

"You know who KitsuNe is right? How does he look like?"

Ah crap.

The pressure on my shoulder....is getting heavier and heavier....

QwQ

"A-Actually I'm not allowed to tell you guys about his appearance since he wanted to stay away from public for some reason until he debuted into the boy group. He will reveal himself after that." I randomly said and scratched the back of my neck nervously.

Shikamaru's POV

Whoa. The blondie must be lying again.

Look at his ears, it's already red.

I'm 100% sure he is hiding something about KitsuNe from all of us.

I stared at Naruto intensely, checking on his expressions as I bit on the onigiri. I could tell he's flustered by their questions.

But then I remembered Lee's.

'Or maybe Naruto is KitsuNe himself!'

Ah. (눈_눈)

Naruto you troublesome blonde.

Don't tell me you're actually him?

Guess I'll be the first one to find out.

70%

Third person POV

Before Naruto could answer their questions as they kept bombarding him, Kiba smacked Shikamaru on the back with his hand, not too hard but not soft either. He had a wide smirk on his face and decided to tease him.

"Oi oi Shikamaru, why are you staring so intensely at Kouhai chan hm?"

"Tsk. I have a good reason for this. This is very important."

"Oh~ 'This' means Naruto chan is important?"

The Nara's side of his forehead had a tick mark and was about to strangle Kiba's neck but he resisted the urge to. He took a deep breath and sighed out to calm himself. Lazily tilting his head to the side and gave his knuckles a good crack.

"Kiba, you sure want to go to hell H U H?" He said in a murderous voice with a weird smile.

This is when Kiba knew...

A pissed off Shikamaru is not easy to deal with.

"Heh heh... I... Gotta run!"

Kiba stood up and ran as fast as he could with Shikamaru chasing after him. All of them witnessed a rare scene, where the usual lazy Shikamaru became active all of a sudden while Kiba decided to tease the hell out of him.

They all bursted into laughter at the scene with Kiba finally got caught by Shikamaru and was headlocked. Kiba struggled to get free from his grip but realised it was useless so he had to give up.