"What was that?"

"What was what.."

"You Lauren! No evil eye contact? No snarky response? Red cheeks.."

Lauren rolled her eyes slamming down her pen to aggressively fold her arms with a sharp cocked brow the friend in front could only read as defence.. it was hostile and unspoken.. telling of everything Emma had called out

"You guys beg me to go easy on her and when I do you question me? Where is the logic in that?"

"Of course, because Miss Jauregui.. queen of the dance world blushes every time she's kind.. that is the logic I'm questioning mama!"

"Whatever! You have a class to teach! This conversation is over!"

Lauren slammed, shutting the conversation down as quick as she could while Emma only stood with raised laughing hands.. the realisation of her friends wondering gaze now more funny than anything else.. she was smart enough to realise that Camila had forced it on purpose too..

"I'm going! Have fun in the studio tonight mama.."

"Get out!"

______

Later that day as asked by the roaming boss Emma stood front and place with her class detailing the secret to moving hips with a beaming smile of joy.. her love for the job unmatched by any other even if the standards of teaching were ridiculously high.. Camila didn't have a problem with hips.. in fact she outshined all in her efforts to practice while the likes of Sapphire struggled to move her back in a separate motion..

"Ok guys stand still for a second.. honestly the skill set in this room? You think you'd know how to move your body.."

Emma complained breathlessly watching the fumbling exhausted feet unable to grasp the move.. Camila however standing smug only grinned at herself with a growling wink at Sapphire in the mirror.. her eyes joining to meet with a huffing folding arm that only echoed her distress in being out shined..

"Come on girls.. put some effort in? Left back.. swing forwards.. it's basic salsa!"

Emma continued before the loud crashing of the door alerted the entire room into a reluctant upright stature.. Miss J strutting through with eyes immediately scanning the space unhappy with the walk by she'd seen.. the standard of dance not nearly good enough for her liking known instantly to Emma now hoping her mood to be just as perky as it was earlier..

"Basic salsa is right.. so why are you lot making it look so fucking difficult huh?"

She spat.. her eyes rolling around the room while others only lift their chins.. Sapphire however painted her gaze into the floor playing with a hair tie around her wrist not bothered nor interested in what it was her boss was saying.. Lauren had noticed.. she began to pace.. walking into her stature with the sharp grabbing of her forearm that now held out front of her grumpy body shocking her into a gasp that forced her to look up

"I'm sorry? What am I taking up your precious time now?"

"No ma'am.. just this class is pointless.. I know how to salsa.."

She grumbled aimlessly.. her confidence shocking everyone including Emma as Lauren raised a disgusted brow.. she even choked on her next word throwing back the wrist as if dirty and undesirable.. she stepped back with one foot slowly lifting her other hand to point out promptly towards the door

"Get the fuck out of my studio then.."

"Bu-

"Get out! You think this shit is pointless you can leave! Go paint your fucking nails or something huh baby? Everyone else partner up.. I'll show you how this shit is done!"