#ιαουατ

{ιν α ονcε υπον α τιμε}
🌸🌈🌸🌈🌸

"Once upon a time....."

"....there's a fair princess with all her perfect beauty and wit... And she met her prince and they lived happily ever after... Hey~ Are we going with this same story again??"

A blue-haired maiden murmured after interrupting the narration of her mother.

"Mom~ I am already going to be eighteen tomorrow. Why do you need to tell me that same fairytale story over and over again?? Please don't give me any bedtime stories anymore...."

There was a taint of surprise on the queen's face after hearing her daughter, the princess, to be expressing her thought now. The queen knew how the princess has fancied over the same story for years but tonight was different.

"Oh... Have you gone bored with it then?? Okay. I think it is time I keep this storybook hidden from now on. Afterall, who reads fairytale stories to a girl who is going to be eighteen already, right?"

The queen implied showing an understanding smile before she carressed the princess and locked her in a good night embrace before leaving the room with the storybook which she held in her arms.

After the queen exited the princess' room, the princess sneakily jumped out of her bed and quietly ran to her drawer and picked an old wooden box out from it. She opened it silently not to get anyone's attention to come in her room to interrupt and she smiled taking out a small, glowing object from it which she held out and she walked by her balcony and looked up at the starry night being showered with the brilliant light from the moon.

And this is how her story begins in a once upon a time...

🌸🌈🌸🌈🌸
#AerixielDaiminse

[Do vote, comment, and share!]
#ιαουατ!😘