Im just trying to help.

"We need to talk." his tone seemed odd.

"Why now? i'm having fun!" i still feel the burning in my throat and make it seem like i'm okay.

"Cami, you're drunk?"

"Nooo, ugh what do you want to talk about?"

"Why did you talk to my dad?"

The words that came out shocked me "Did Spencer-"

"No, i showed up as you were leaving." He said while looking down

"Well you father wants to be in your life, he missed you." I say, I could see the anger and sadness on his face but i could tell his father really has changed and wants to start a relationship.

"Bull shit." He said as he face changes to anger.

"What's your problem? Don't you see he's trying to change?"

"He could have changed years ago and now he wants to."

"I'm just trying to help!" I say louder but no one sees because of the blasting music.

"Cami you're making a scene." he grabs my arm lightly and drags me upstairs to his room.

"What the hell? Everyone thinks they can control me, i'm trying to help and you need to get over what your dad has done. Don't forget you contacted my dad."

He had this look i couldn't define but he didn't argue back. Maybe I went to far but I was being honest.

"Are you not going to say an- anything?" It makes me look like a fool and that he doesn't care.

He sits on his bed and puts his hands on his face and runs his fingers through his hair. "He left my mother, I care more about him leaving her then he did to me. You know I feel bad about your dad" His voice sounded shaky and I didn't know what to say.

I realized I should have said words differently. There has only been a few times i've seen him this upset and now is one of those times. "Liam, I shouldn't have gone behind your back to see your father."

I saw as he glanced up at me and it took him a minute before he said. "I think you need to sleep." I wasn't even tired but everything was spinning and the best thing to do is lay down.

He stands up from his bed an moves the blankets back and I lay down on his bed and he puts the blanket over me. No matter what he just wanted to protect me, make me happy.

"Liam." I say as he was about to walk out. "I truly am sorry. I don't want us to fight." He walked back over to the bed and sits down at the bottom.

He puts the blanket over me, "Get some sleep," he says as I close my eyes and fall asleep to the sound of loud music.

______________

The next day I drove home and I was scared mom would realize i looked a mess. Liam wasn't in his room when i left and i wondered where he stayed for the night.

As soon as i get home I take a shower but get interrupted by my phone that keeps buzzing. I put my arm out and grab it.

1 text message from Lexi. "Hey i am going prom dress shopping!! Can you come??"

Prom dress shopping, i forget that prom is already like a month away. What is the point of prom, people dance then get drunk and have sex, I knew Lexi was going to ask me if I was going to go.

1 new text message from Lexi. "I'm outside."

WHAT?? i quickly rinse off and dry my hands to text her "What?? I'm in the shower."

"Hurry up then!"

I get out brush my hair and teeth and quickly throw on a sweatshirt and a pair of light wash jeans.

I rush out my room and see my mom on the couch. "Mom is it okay if I go shopping with Lexi?"

"Sure, i mean she's already here" She laughs.

"Thanks mom," As i'm running out i hear Maddie from her room yelling out bye.

"Byee," i grab my stuff and rush out and hope in Lexi's car.

"What took you so long?" lexi asks.

"I was in the shower!"

She started laughing then started the car and took off.

"So i was thinking about a navy blue dress and i can match with Noah!" Lexi says excitedly "What are you looking for?"

"uh i don't know i wasn't planning on going to prom."

"What?! are you kidding?? you're going!" She said as she gasped.

"I don't know Lexi."

"I'll be fun!!"

I started thinking about Prom and how Matthew went to prom every year because he always had someone to go with, this is the first without him.

I sit there in silence before Lexi says "I've heard Liam talking about prom!" She looks at me with a smile.

"That's weird, he's never mentioned prom around me."

"Orrrr maybe he wants to surprise you!"

"doubt it." I don't think Lexi knows about what happened last night and that he's probably mad at me.

"We're here!" she says as she turns off the car.
______________

"What about this one?" Lexi says as she walks out the dressing room.

"Wow, you're going all out aren't you," I say as i laugh "I love it!"

Lexi smiles big and looks at herself in the mirror before i hear a voice that sound too familiar.

Jessica
__________

Guys i'm excited to be back!!

I hope you guys are loving the story and I can't believe how far we've come.

I love you guys so much and it means to world to me to see you guys reading my story! I will try to post updates more frequently and make sure to like!

What do you think will happen next?

See you next time!