forgiveness

*knock*

*knock*

The panic in my face grows and look over to Liam and he acts like nothings happening.

"I'm changing!" I call out

"It's time for dinner" I hear my little sisters voice call out.

"You need to go!" I whisper "I'm coming."

"Why don't i meet your parents?" Liam ignores what i say.

"Are you crazy? If they see you come out of my room they will flip, we can talk later," I say walking closer to the door. "Go out the window." I say as i walk out my room.

I instantly get the smell of Chili which is one of the best meals my mom cooks.

"Your food is getting cold!" My mom said while getting drinks and everyone is sitting.

I sit down and everyday i'm reminded of the empty seat across the table, it never gets easier.

*ding dong*

"Who's here?" I ask.

"We invited Logan over! He wanted to check on you now that you're home, and since he's a family friend we thought it would be nice!" My mom says.

I try to hid my emotion but i can feel his eyes on me.

He sits down to the seat that is next to me which was Matthew's seat. Somehow i have this anger that grows in me when i think about the whole situation and think about how Logan was apart of it.

"So Logan i've been hearing by your mom you're doing good in school." My mom says the break the silence while John brings over the spaghetti.

He quickly glances at me then looks away "Yeah, schools good."

I look down at my food without looking at him and it just feels more awkward.

"Ahem.... So do you guys have any classes together?" My mom tries to continue the conversation and I could tell Maddie was getting awkward.

"N-"

"No we don't." I say cutting him off.

"Uh i heard there was a game this weekend, Cami maybe you can go." My mom says.

"Uh i actually have plans with Lexi." I said the quickest thing that came to my mind.

"Maybe we can invite Lexi?" Logan asks.

"I said I can't." I say to get him to stop talking and everyone was looking at me.

There wasn't many conversations after that, so we ate mostly in an awkward silence before my mom says " Cami can i talk to you real quick?"

I nod and follow her into the hall and she has this look on her face. "What?" I say and she says "We invited a guest over! Can you not be so rude! What is your problem with him."

"Are you forgetting everything he has done?" I start getting mad.

"What has he done?" Mom says crossing her arms.

I hear as the footsteps walk up and i know it's Logan.

"Camille, can we talk."

My mom looks at me then back at him.

"Just get out" i whisper.

"Camille!" my mom shouted. "I'm so sorry Logan."

"Please?" Logan asks with his head down."

"Fine." I say to make my mom not yell any louder.

We walk outside "5 minutes" I say as he closes the door.

"Camille, I'm sorry, your mom invited me and I wanted to be able to talk to you."

"Logan."

"Do you understand how sorry I feel? I fucking messed up and i know i did. Your brother was my bestfriend and i never meant to hurt anyone. Y- you know i care for you-"

"Logan, we are never going to happen."

I watch as face freezes.

"I- i like someone else."

There is an awkward silence between us and i just stand there with my arms cross hoping he will leave soon.

"Okay, i get it, i guess i'll leave now." He says as he turns and walks away and he's walking slow thinking i will stop him but i let him. He's caused to much harm to me.

I walk back inside and before anyone could see me i rush into my room.

I scream into my pillow and i knew my mom heard me and came into the room.

"Cami."

"Not now, please."

"Cami, we are capable of forgiveness, you can't be mad at him forever." I could hear the pain in my moms voice and i could tell that she has been able to forgive.

I roll over and see my mom smiling at me with a hint of pain she's hiding.

"I'm sorry mom."

She rubs my back before she gets up and walks out of my room and i close my eyes until i hear a ding sound from my computer.

I run to it and check who it was and I forgot about it but he texted me back. Liam's dad.

___________________
Thank you guys so much for reading!!

It's been a while and school has had me busy and it's just been a crazy couple months.

My birthday is coming up so i might not post until next month but make sure you guys give me some ideas.

I love all of your support and see you guys in the next chapter!!