Says the one...

I wake up and feed Lucy then get ready. Last night Liam's dad contacted me and I was going to meet him in person.

I told my parents I was going to Lexi's house then headed straight for the diner. I was greeted by Spencer and this girl.

"Hey Cami, this is Emily my girlfriend i told you about."

We shake hands and she says "Nice to meet you." her hair was this ombré color and she wore this cute jumpsuit.

"Would you like me to get you anything?" Spencer said, i forgot he worked here and it was nice of him to offer but i saw this man that had the same eyes as Liam and i could tell it was his father.

"No i'm good, thank you i actually have to meet someone but it was nice meeting you Emily." She smiled and and i turn and walk to where the man was.

"You must be cami. Have a seat. " He said as he smiles.

"It's nice to meet you."

"Where should we start?" he said with a sad tone and I couldn't tell if he was acting. "How is he?"

We talked about Liam for about 30 minutes before i got a text from Lexi.

"Do you want to hang out with me and Noah?"

I haven't talked to Lexi in a while and i feel bad for being distance.

I wrapped things up and he told me he wouldn't tell anyone about us meeting and i will tell Liam at the right time.

I got up to leave and i was heading out the door when i got stopped by Spencer.

"Who was that?"

"Oh it's a distance relative." i say quickly

He looked at me like he knew and i say "Please don't tell him."

"I'm not, you need to tell him."

"I'll tell him. listen i got to go but please keep this between us." 

he nodded and i believed him as i got into my car and drove to Lexi's.

The entire car ride my thoughts were wandering, about him finding out. I can tell his father is a good person and is sorry for how things went out and i hope i'm doing the right thing. I mean Liam did contact my father so it just makes sense.

I walk in to see all the boys and some people i didn't know when i thought it was just going to be Lexi and Noah.

Loud music was playing and i was greeted by Ethan. "What's up Camille." He was holding a cup of beer but he didn't seem drunk.

"Hey Ethan, have you seen Lexi?" I yelled over the loud music.

He looked around before saying "She's in the kitchen when Noah."

"Thank you." I walk over to her and she says " Heyy I'm sorry, but this asshole invited everyone." she says as she hits Noah and he makes a sad face before they both laugh.

"No it's fine." I really wasn't because last party didn't go to well.

"Why don't you grab a drink?" Lexi says as i look over and it's all alcohol.