Chapter 14 - Dinner with Family

Ignore my mistakes plz....

Safe for fasting person

No one's Pov

" Why is everyone being so moody " Taehyung who just entered into the house said looking at Suzy who huffed " ask your father and brother " She said, Taehyung glances at Namjoon who looks at him nervously " That Jisoo is coming! " Hearing Jisoo's name Taehyung expressed nothing.

" So?" Suzy looks at him with disbelief " so? Why is she coming now! Can't she stay away from us and leave with her rich husband for whom she left you!" Suzy yelled, Bogum sighed and holds her hand " Let her be, it's not like I feel something for her...the day she left me and walked sh🌼t about her sister, I lost the respect and love for her " Taehyung said and stood up.

Walked towards his room " She hurted him a lot look at his, he can't even see what is right and what is wrong " Suzy and covering her face with her hands, Namjoon sighed and stood up walking behind Taehyung, who was about to open the door but stopped by Taehyung's yell " For god sake Hyung! I am changing " Namjoon rolled his eyes and slammed the door.
Making it crack a little, oops.

Next day Namjoon was talking to Jungkook on the phone " You don't know Jungkook, Mom is really angry I don't want to go " Namjoon said glancing at Mia, who was jumping on the bed " It's okay Hyung " Jungkook ssid, he was checking some report files once again, Even he didn't knew what happened, he was still comforting Namjoon.

Jungkook looks up and phone fell from his hand when he looks at Taehyung standing before him, He gulped and picks up his phone " Good " Taehyung said to him, looking at the reports, walking away.... Jungkook blinked his eyes looking at  Taehyung's figure " Hello Jungkook, you there " He came out of his thoughts and put the phone to his ear.

" Yeah, Yeah Hyung...just shocked Doctor Taehyung appreciated my work " Jungkook said giggling a little, feeling happy, suddenly Jungkook heard Mia's scream from the other line " Mia! " he heard Namjoon's voice " Hyung! Hyung!" Jungkook called, without caring about anything, Jungkook grabbed his bag and rushed to Kim house.

Shin dropped him in front of the house, Jungkook sighed seeing Mia pouting, holding her leg " Mia " Jungkook rushed to her, Mia smiled widely looking at Jungkook " Kookie Oppa " She hugged him, Jungkook treated Mia's leg which was covered with  blood " What happened to your hand ?" Namjoon asked him.

Jungkook looks at his banded hang, memories of yesterday flashed over his eyes, how Taehyung treated his wound worried and scolding him, we scold those people who we care about and Jungkook, this was the first time he carelessly hurted himself, He smiled remembering how close he and Taehyung was.

" Jungkook " Namjoon called him, frowns visible on his face...Suzy and Bogum noticed " Huh-" Jungkook looks at Namjoon " What happened to your hand?" Namjoon asked him again, Jungkook smiled sheepishly " I fell " Namjoon shook his head " Be careful next time " Namjoon said to him and ruffles his hair.

" Mia " Taehyung rushed into the room, he rushed to her and cupped her face " Are you okay baby?" Taehyung asked her, Mia nodded " It was just a small scratch " Jungkook whispered which Taehyung heard " it is serious?" Taehyung asked him, Jungkook shook his head softly, Taehyung sighed in relief and peck Mia's head.

" Jungkook came in time " Namjoon said and smiled at Jungkook, who smiled back, Suzy sighed in relief " okay Namjoon Hyung, I will leave " Jungkook said grabbing his bag, Taehyung looks at Jungkook, he wanted to stop Jungkook but he stayed silent, eyes fixed to Jungkook but hands ruffling Mia's hair, who was close to sleep.

" Stay for dinner, Jungkook " Bogum said to him, Jungkook was about deny but Taehyung's voice stopped him " Stay " He said to him, Jungkook looks at Taehyung, and nodded his head " bossy Taehyung huh " Namjoon joked, Jungkook looks at Namjoon  and shakes his head....Bogum noticed something in the environment looking at Taehyung and Jungkook.