Chapter 9- Fear

Ignore my mistakes plz....

Safe for fasting person

No one's Pov

Jungkook was thinking about the things Soobin told him, he can't someone can be such a monster, Han kun killed his own son before Soobin...there is no difference between his father and Soobin's father, to be honest Soobin remind him of his younger self, that scared Jungkook who could never raise his voice at anymore.

He regret, If only he could have raised his voice on his father when he killed his mother, his mother should have been alive today...but he, He was such a coward...He looks up and saw Jimin " Hey Jungkook " Jimin smiled at him, Jungkook forced a smile...they talked for sometime when Jimin told him about his and Yoongi's love story.

" We both met in America and qualified from their together...Jin also but Taehyung completed his studies from Busan " Hearing that Jungkook looks at her surprised " Busan? But isn't the from Seoul " Jungkook asked him, who nodded " yeah, but He wanted to complete his studies from Busan " Jimin said to him.

" Okay Jiminssi, I have to give these reports to Doctor Taehyung, see you " Jimin laughed hearing Jiminssi " Call me Hyung idiot " Jungkook rolled his eyes, trying get rid of negative thoughts and joke a little, Jungkook made his way to Taehyung's room, he was about to knock on the door but stopped hearing Taehyung shouting.

" I can't tolerate this! You both are so shameless! " Taehyung peeked inside the room and saw two of the staff members standing in front of Taehyung, head hanging low " There is something called rules! Leaving your duties I saw you whoring around !" Jungkook flinched at Taehyung's harsh tone, he is always mean but this time he was really angry.

Jungkook made his way to reception and looks at Sana and Hoseok " what happened to Doctor Taehyung?" Jungkook asked glancing at Taehyung's office door " Don't you know? yun and Nora was found making out in garden " Sana said to him " Taehyung really hates these people, dirty and shameless " Hoseok said.

Jungkook blinked his eyes hearing that " Please clear their Salary, I don't need these kind of people " Taehyung said and slammed the file on the table, both of the staff member came out, Jungkook hesitantly made his way towards Taehyung's office...he gulped nervously and knocked on the door " Come in " Taehyung said.

Jungkook made his way inside and hand Taehyung that file he asked for, Taehyung reads the file " Okay good, you can leave " Taehyung said and slammed the file on the table, which made Jungkook flinch " O-okay " He said and walked out, Taehyung stared at Jungkook's figure and rubbed his eyes frustrated.

At night Jungkook was nibbling on his lips, in his hostel room looking at the wall, thinking deeply " I really think I have seen Doctor Taehyung " He stood up and sat on the study table, he opened his laptop and searched Taehyung's name...He wide his eyes, sweat form on his forehead.

He wide his eyes, sweat form on his forehead