Chapter 5 - Annoying Taehyung

Ignore my mistakes plz.....

Let me clear this, I used Hitler word because I usually call my mother that to annoy her and because she is a little strict, it isn't inspired from the real Hitler and I can't change that nickname if Taehyung because that the story's plot...if someone feel offended please don't read my book, Thank you.

Safe for fasting person

No one's Pov

Namjoon saw Taehyung and Mia playing in the living room, Namjoon grabbed the cup of tea and walked towards Taehyung " Here is your Tea, Mr Hitler, Dangerous, Annoying Taehyung " Namjoon said in a teasing tone, handing him the cup of tea... Taehyung looks at Namjoon with confused smile.

" Hitler? Dangerous? Annoying?" He asked him confused, Namjoon nodded his head " What kind of Nickname are you giving me " Taehyung said and shakes his head looking at Mia, playing her barbie game on her tab " not me, Doctor Jungkook call you by these names " Namjoon said sipping his tea, looking at Taehyung from corner of his eyes.

Hearing Jungkook's name, Taehyung stopped his movements turning his head to Namjoon surprised " Doctor Jungkook? Where did you met him?" Taehyung asked him, smiling slightly, Namjoon scoffed " Tae, that poor boy is so scared of you, you know what he says " Taehyung hummed, once again truned to Mia "  That your insults and mean words kill him like a bullet everyday.. "

" And you are that one step mom, who is always torturing her step childrens " Taehyung chuckled " well he is always like a puppy in front of me, but befriend my brother to get a promotion " Taehyung said in disbelief, Namjoon rolled his eyes " Shut up, He is also scared of you that he run away from even your shadow " Taehyung hugged looking away.

" Also he doesn't even know I am your brother, I won't tell him that I am because finally I got a friend, just like me, sweet and nature loving " Namjoon said smiling, but he glared at Taehyung who was laughing " have mercy of that poor boy, he is new also at your hospital and this place away from his home " Namjoon said to him.

Who stayed silent " Why are you mute now?" Namjoon said making Taehyung roll his eyes " So what do you want me to do now? I don't want to talk about my staff and doctors in home too " Taehyung said to him patting Mia's head, Namjoon tsk in disbelief " how can you be so heartless, there are more intelligent doctors than you, like Yoongi " Namjoon said to him.

Taehyung looks at him " and that's also Jungkook said, didn't he?" Namjoon rolled his eyes " Yes, Change yourself Taehyung, he is a really sweet and humble boy... don't be so mean " Namjoon said to him, but Taehyung just nodded his head " I won't hurt him okay " Taehyung said to him " Jungkookie Oppa is a cutie If you huwt him, I will kilw you " Mia said to him.

Taehyung looks at her " Oh really " Taehyung squeeze her cheeks who pouts, Namjoon smiled and shakes his head.

In the hospital, Jungkook sat in front of a doctor who was resting his head on the chair, it was 3 in the morning, once again Jungkook covering Doctor John's duty... Jungkook looks at the doctor, he saw his exhausted he looks " Doctor Seun, you should take rest " Jungkook said to him who sighed.

" I can't, still have to much work to do " He said messaging his own shoulder " it's okay, I will take care of it, you should go home "  Jungkook said to him, Seun shook his head " No, you worked hard Jungkook, you are working continually for 38 hours and covering John's duty, of course not " Jungkook sighed at him.

" It's okay, just go home and take rest...I will manage it " Jungkook said to him, who suddenly they heard shouting from hospital's corridor...they glance at each other and rushed out... Jungkook wide his eyes seeing some men holding guns, while a man holding his shoulder groaned, Jungkook was about to go but Seun holds his wrist.