Chapter 10 - Peace of Heart

Ignore my mistakes plz...

Safe for fasting person

No one's Pov

" A for " Jungkook speaks loudly with a smiled, pointing at a white board attached to a tree " Apple!" 12 children said loudly together, sitting on the chairs in front of Jungkook " B for..." it's been three days, keeping aside his negative thoughts, Jungkook was once again working and spending good time alone.

" Banana milk!" A boy yelled, Other kids starts to laugh along with Jungkook " Yes banana milk " Jungkook smiled, Namjoon looks at Jungkook whose back was facing him, he tip toed toward him and stood behind him, kids giggled confusing Jungkook... Jungkook turned around feeling a presence behind him.

" Namjoon Hyung " He said softly, Namjoon gives him his dimple smile and hugged him " Hey Koo " He pulled away from the hug " I was looking for you all around " Namjoon said to him " first I went to hospital, than park and than at your hotel but found you no where " Namjoon said to him, Jungkook smiled slightly.

" You should have call me instead of going around " Jungkook said to him, Namjoon shook his head " No, I wanted to apologise to my friend personally " Namjoon said to him, Jungkook smiled at him " I am not angry any more, Hyung " Jungkook said and turns to kids " You children, tommorow exact at same time " Jungkook said to them, they stood up and ran away.

Not before waving at Jungkook " What is this?" Namjoon asked him indicating to chairs and the board... Jungkook looks at him " This? A treated a boy, Soo Joo, he wanted to study but his parents couldn't afford, that's why whenever I get free time, I teach them " Jungkook said and smiled widely...Namjoon smiled he ruffles his hair.

" Now I know why I like you so much, you remind me of Rose, lots of your things are similar with her " Namjoon said to him, eyes filling with tears thinking about his wife " But Jungkook, don't get to involve in helping Everyone that you forget about yourself " Jungkook looks at him, he can see the pain in Namjoon's eyes.

••• Time Skip •••

•• Life Hospital, Meeting Room ••

Jungkook was sitting in front of Taehyung, Hoseok beside him Meanwhile Yoongi was sitting on the head seat, Jimin beside Taehyung and all of the other doctors was presend in the meeting room except " Here is Doctor Jin?" Yoongi asked glancing at everything " He had an emergency " Jungkook said to him.

Taehyung glance at him " Okay than, as you know next week we will be camping to various villages around here to raise awareness as his this water virus is happening " Yoongi said, everything listened to him carefully, except Taehyung, whose mind was gulped to Jungkook, sitting in front of him... writing on the paper, pouting.

 writing on the paper, pouting

" Doctor Taehyung...Doctor Taehyung, KIM TAEHYUNG " Taehyung came out of his thoughts and looks at Yoongi " What?" He asked him " I asked you which date did you decided for camp?" Taehyung glance at Jungkook, who was already looking at him, blinking his eyes.

" 4th September " Taehyung said to Yoongi " Okay than, let's do our best " Yoongi said and gives Jungkook a soft smile, knowing he will be the new one to join such camp, Jungkook smiled back at him, after the meeting, Jungkook went to staff room, his shift was already over but he decided to stay and work " Hey brat " Jungkook ignored Jin.

" How was your surgery?" Jungkook asked, taking out some charts and art supplies " Good " Jin said, Jungkook smiled a little and puts them on the table " Isn't that good than, finally " Jin scoffed, sitting in front of Jungkook " Doctor Jungkook, never wish a doctor that his patient will recovery, or else doctors will be on road " Jungkook giggled at his joke.

" I mean, pray that patient came and go not they vanish forever, after all this is the only job we have " Jungkook shook his head, opening art supplies and taking out some pencil colors " What exactly is this?" Jin asked him, pointing at the half drawn kidney on the chart paper.

" Don't you remember, Doctor Taehyung told is to make posters for camping " Jungkook said to him, shaking his head in disbelief when Jin just shrugged " Well, we still have 4 days, are you doing this so Doctor Taehyung get happy with you?" Jin asked him, smirking a little... Jungkook who was counting the color pencil nodded.

" Yes, after all I also want doctor Taehyung to appreciate me and my work " Jungkook said without noticing Taehyung who just entered standing behind him " So, Doctor Taehyung, do you like Doctor Ju- I mean Doctor Jungkook's work " Jin teasing said to him, hearing Taehyung's names, Jungkook's eyes widen a little.

He truned and looks at Taehyung " What work?" Taehyung asked ignoring Jungkook's innocent bambi eyes looking at him, scared " This kidney, which will be out of this paper in few minutes " Jin joked and laughed a little, pencils fell from Jungkook's hand, who glancing at Taehyung's, kneeled down to pick them up.

Jin helping him, After collecting them all Jungkook looks at Taehyung " Looks nice, Good work " Jungkook looks at him surprised, this is the first time Taehyung ever appreciated him, Jin also looks at him amazed " Thank you " Jungkook mumbled and looks away, blushing slightly " Jin, I am leaving after sometime, please check bed number 4 patient "

" Because Doctor Jungkook is busy " Taehyung said to him, in a soft tone, who nodded his head... Taehyung turned to say something, but he closed his mouth seeing Jungkook avoiding him, once again " Okay see you " Taehyung said and walked out, Just as he came out of the room, he heard Jin's windshield laugh.

" Hyung! Stop laughing! It's not funny " Taehyung heard Jungkook's angry voice, which way more cute than angry " Why? It's funny for me " Jin said between his laughter, Taehyung leaned to hear more of what they were talking " This Hitler! Called he knock before coming! Always talk about rules but don't even know his to knock " Jungkook said pouts.

" Come in, don't be angry " Jungkook ignored Jin and still pouts angry " I hope Taehyung is not staying out there listening to our conversation " Hearing this Taehyung chuckled and his smile deepen which he heard Jungkook whining.... Taehyung walked towards a special patient.

" Hello uncle " Taehyung smiled at the patient, Taehyung met this patient 1 month ago and get attached to him, he talked with him for sometime and than decided to get back home " Your parents must be proud of your, You will get happiness in your self " Taehyung smiled at him, Jungkook who was passing by looks at Taehyung smiling.

" His smile is so beautiful, but he is always walking around with that poker face " Jungkook thought to himself " I hope I get peace of heart too, it's really disturbing " Taehyung said to him " I will see you tommorow " Taehyung gives him a last smile and starts to walk towards exit.... Jungkook stared at his back.

This is what Jungkook also wanted, Peace of heart....He feels like dying every single day.

__________________
Chapter 10

How was it? Favorite part?

What do you think will happen next?

Thanks for reading 💕

Everyone thanks for existing, You are important for this world 🌈

- I purple you 💜

- Author Nim 🐰