Chapter 1- New Begining

Ignore my mistakes plz....

Get ready for Hitler Kim

No one's Pov

" Appa no, please! " Jungkook tried to push his father away from his mother, his father was kicking her in her stomach... Jungkook glance at his brother and his sister-in-law...but they looked away " Enough " Jungkook pushed away his Father " You pushed me "

Slapping voice echoed inside the room, Jungkook whimpers as his father hit him with his belt " Don't " Jungkook's mother tried to stop him...But he pushed her which made her fall on ground " Your just Pathetic like your mother!"

" Jungkook " Jungkook opened his eyes hearing someone calling his name....He turned around and looks at her cousin sister, Mina " You're crying again " Jungkook touched his cheeks and felt the wetness of his hand, Indeed he was crying, again.

" Again?" Mina asked him, who nodded his head with a sad smile " Don't worry....Get ready we are waiting for you downstairs " Mina said and stood up walking out his small room.... Jungkook laid back on his bed, starting at the ceiling for sometime....He miss his mother.

After sometime, he got ready and went downstairs....He stopped midways when he heard Mina's husband talking with her " How long will he stay here?" He hid behind the pillar " As long as he wants " She said to him, who groaned " I don't want him in here, it's not our problem his brother kicked him out ".

Mina's husband, Jeonkim he was just like Jungkook's father...He use to abuse Mina a lot " If he won't leave you know what I will do " without hearing more, Jungkook went to grab his bag and went out of his, no his cousin's house.

Mina was like his second mother and best friend, after his mother's death and his brother kicked him out of house, he starts leaving with her....but her husband, he didn't liked not even a bit.... Jungkook sighed and sat on bench.

He takes out his phone and dailled a number...after few rings the person picked up his call

" Jungkook! My favourite student "

Jungkook smiled hearing the person's voice, Park Seo joon, Jungkook's college's professor and like his big brother.

" Hi Sir, How are you?"

" I'm good, I'm sorry Jungkook...I heard about your father "

Jungkook said nothing, He felt nothing....No pain, He was glad and he doesn't feel guilty for liking the fact his father died, but disspointed this easily.

" Jungkook? You there "

Jungkook shook his head, coming out of his thoughts.

" Y-yes, actually sir...I need your help "

" Of course, what is it? "

" Sir, Now I'm graduated and I came Busan from Seoul and can't find a good job....can you help me to get a good job?"

Jungkook nervously asked, he don't know how to ask for a favor, He is not used to it...he always hated asking others for help....but he can't do anything, time changes everything.

" Sure Jungkook, My cousin newly built a big hospital and he needs a male doctor in there..."

" I need a dorm too, Sir if it's possible"

Jungkook bites his inner cheek, feeling so low to ask someone for favour, he wanted to get a job with his hard work, but he can't stay with Mina for long.