Chapter 3

┌─────── ∘°❉°∘ ───────┐

Chapter 3: Capturing The Destroyer

└─────── °∘❉∘° ───────┘

Summary for the previous chapters in case your wondering  *cough* So error died and a somewhat glitch event happen this causes the multiverse to [RESET] but unknown to most a seal broke from the glitch event so when the multiverse [RESET] the seal broke and the sanses who fought error got their memories transfer to their [RESET] selves. In which error didn't got the memories from it. The star sanses and bad sanses called their own people or council to discussed what happen or did they get the memories so when most sanses confirm that they did remember they decided for the next course of action is to get reunion to those who fought error and kidnap error. In which we spectate or observe in this case error who watch undernovela and answer the voices which keeps calling error cute..........

By the way the seal is supposed to keep the most dangerous sanses or people like hackers etc... Which is why they are forgotten as they have been seal for a long time....

NOW ON TO THE STORY!......

---

Nightmare, Dream, Blue, Classic, Fell, Ink and the other sanses are in the council room as they plan on to capture Error.

Meanwhile...

Error is still in the anti-void spectating the multiverse as always. Swiping throughout his one-way mirror like portal glitch trying to find excitement in the multiverse. Until he spotted a bug in one of the copies so he went their. So he went to the copy where the bug is and destroy said copy before returning back to the anti-void and continuing his spectating in the multiverse.

But a certain someone came to the anti-void. They immediately stealthy their way towards to error who is spectating/checking the multiverse. They immediately jump toward error, who was startled at them. So when error came to face them, his face lighten up with joy and excitement.

"404!"