Chapter 2

┌─────── ∘°❉°∘ ───────┐

𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 2: 𝓜𝓮𝓮𝓽 𝓤𝓹

└─────── °∘❉∘° ───────┘

No One POV

As the council sans and star sanses discussed/have a meeting the bad sanses/nightmare gang on the other  have just recently have the previous recent resets memories, Nightmare called a meeting in the living room.

"Those everyone have memories that wasn't supposed to be there?" Nightmare ask the gang. They all nod.

"Boss what should we do with this kind of information? also will the star sanses or the so called council remembers us?" cross ask nightmare who thought for a moment and nod.

"I suppose that makes sense, although if they did remember us what about HIM?" Nightmare questioned his group who started to think.

"He might, I guess since all of us remember" Horror sans answered indifferently.

"I bet that those goody two shoes sanses with the star sanses are having a meeting in the new memories that came" Dust sans complained.

"I Bet they are trying to try meeting us and think of a plan to capture HIM" cross sans bet and let out a lightly 'tsk'.

"I Have some sort of theory since HE died in the void before that glitch event happen he might have a memory or not there is only 50-50% chance he does or does not" killer sans answered with his own theory impassively.

"Interesting theory you got there Killer. Heh~ let's just find out about it later, for know let's think of what we should do now that we know some sort of glitchy event is coming" Nightmare said.

"It happen when error died or should i say entered the void" Dust answered seriously.

"That's Right so our plan right now is how or why did that glitch event happen after HIS death, although we do know thanks to killer theory that their is only 50-50% chance that HE would remember or not" Nightmare said thinkingly about what the next course of action.

≿━━━━༺❀༻━━━━≾

Selecting Choice to Spectate:

[Anti-Void]

[Council] >> [Unavailable]

[Nightmare Castle] >> [Unavailable]

≿━━━━༺❀༻━━━━≾