Chapter 6 - Season two

Harry, Ron, Hermione and I runned down the stairs and we hid behind the wall from outside to listen to Snape's and Voldemort's conversation.
"There is no wand more powerful. Tonight, when the boy comes, it will not fail you. I'm sure of it" Snape said to Voldemort. "It answres to you, and you only"
"Does it?" Voldemort whispered. "The elder wand doesn't answre me because I'm not it's true master" He explained. "The elder wand belongs to the person who killed it's last owner. You, Severus" Snape stayed still, not moving any muscle and not making a sound.
"Draco did not kill Dumbledore, you did. While you still live, the elder wand can not truly be mine" Voldemort said getting closer to Snape. "You've been a good and faithful servant, Severus. But only I can live forever" He said in a calm voice. Panick filled Snape's eyes.
"My Lord" He started saying, but Voldemor cutted his throat with a spell. He fell against the wall we were listening from. I jumped with Snape's impact.
"Nagini, kill" Voldemort said to the snake. We heard how the snake bit Snape until it was guaranteed that he eouldn't live. We heard Snape gasping for air. A tear fell down my cheek and I felt like my throat was closing.
Once Voldemort left, we entered the room. We runned towards Snape's body and kneeled besides him. Harry placed his hand in his neck, trying to stop the bleeding. He looked Harry in the eyes and then looked at my eyes. Tears started falling down his face.
"Take them" He mummbled in between sobs.
"Hermione, a jar" I quickly turned my head towards her. She handed me one and I grabbed a tear from his face.
"Take them to the pensive" He said. I looked at him, not knowing what to do next. He looked at our eyes again. "You two have the same eyes. Your mothers eyes" He said before breathing his last breath.
I looked at Harry, not knowing what to do. He took his hands out of Snapes neck and stood up. I did the same. Suddenly, Voldemort's voice started to echoed in the whole place, making my head hurt.
"Harry Potter. I speak directly to you. On this night, you have allowed your friends to die for you rather than face me yourself. There is no greater dishonor. Join me in the forbbiden forest and confront your fate" Voldemort's voice instructed. "If you not do this, I shall kill every last man, woman and child who tried to conceal you from me" He finished.

After a minute of silence to compose ourselves, we decided to go to the Great Hall. I wanted to see Draco, see if he was alright. We walked inside and now everything was calm and quiet. There were a lot of people hurt. We walked around and saw many students injured.
In the distance, we saw the Weasly family hugging eachother and crying. Gorge was on the floor, besides a body. We all got closer and saw Fred's body, now gray and without life. I took a steps back from the shoock as Ron hugged Gorge and then his dead brother. I turned around and, to my surprise, Lupin and Tonks bodies were laying next to eachother, holding hands.
"Harry" I said almost in a whisper. He turned around and saw them there. He grabbed my tightly by the hand as a way of comfort.