Chapter 5

"Oh my god! I'm sorry!" I said as I took my hair away from my face.
"It's fine. Are you okey?" A man's voice said.
"I'm fine" I said.
"I don't think we met. I'm Cedric" He said extending his hand.
"You're Cedric?" I said without thinking. I looked over at Hermione and she noded yes with her head. "Oh, sorry, I'm Emery" I said shaking his hand.
"I know. Potter's sister, right?" He said smiling.
"That's right" I said. I felt so akward. I knew about Cedric and I heard that he was good looking, but I didn't know he looked like that.
"Emery, would you like to have a drink with me?" He asked softly.
"You see, I came with my friend. I will have to ask her" I said awkwardly.
"That's fine" He said. I walked towards Hermione and before I could say anything, she started talking.
"Go" She said whisper-yelling.
"You were listening?" I asked confused.
"Ofcoures I was. Just go! I'll find the boys" She said quickly.
"Fine. See you later" I said nervously to Hermione.
"So, did she say yes?" Cedric asked nervously.
"Yeah, let's go" I said awkwardly. We walked around. We were throwing random questions to get to know eachother better. We decided to buy butterbeers in The Hog's Head. We sat down in a table and right behind Cedric, Harry, Ron and Hermione were sitting in a table. The three of them looked at me and Hermione gave me two thumbs up, smiling.
"So, what is it like to be the chosen one's sister" He asked sarcastically.
"Honestly, sometimes is tiering. I mean, I feel like everyone is expecting me to be great like Harry and when I'm not, it disappoints people" I said.
"I sort of get it. My father is always pushing me to be the best at everything, and sometimes I just want to have a normal life" He explained.
"I'm glad someone finally understands" I said smiling. He smiled back.
The rest of the day was really fun. I spent it with Cedric. Surprisingly, I liked him a lot. I thought we would be complete opposites, but it turs out we had a lot in common.
When it started getting dark, he left me in the Great Hall, and I walked to the Griffindor Common Room to tell everything to Hermione.
"So, how was your date" Ron yelled as soon as I entered the room.
"It was not a date" I rolled my eyes as I sat down next to them.
"It totally was" Hermione said laughing.
"I didn't know you were into Cedric" Harry said.
"Me either" I said honestly.
"So, I recluted some information about him" Hermione said to catch my attention. "He recently broke up with Cho Chang and he wants to take you to the Yule Ball" She explained.
"Really?" Harry and I said in sync.
"He broke up with Cho?" Harry's eyes lightened.
"Someone has a crush" Ron said laughing.
"I do not" Harry said.
"You do" Herione and I said at the same time. We all laughed at harry as he burried his face in a pillow of embarrassment.
Later that night, I went to my Common Room. There, Draco was in the couch, as usual.
"Hey" I said.
"Hi" He said coldly.
"Is something wrong?" I asked in the same tone as him.
"Did you have fun in your date?" He asked.
"What are you talking about?" I sat down next to him.
"Diggory" He simply said.
"It was not a date" I said. We stayed in silence.
"Why were you bullying that kid today?" I asked.
"Because I wanted to" He said.
"You are disgusting" I rolled my eyes.
"And you are annoying" He replied.
"God, you are so irritating. You are nice to me but cold at the same time, and then the next day you are a complete ass" I yell.
"Well, why the fuck do you care?" He yelled back. I don't know how, but suddebly we were both standing up.
"I don't know" I said frustrated. I let myself fall back into the couch. And there it was again. That silence. We didn't look at eachother for a while.
"I don't know why I do it" He talked in a low voice.
"Well, you can stop" I looked at him.
"Yeah" He said looking back at me. We looked at eachother. I suddenly moved closer to him. He did the same thing. Our faces were inches apart. I could feel his breath agains my skin, making me shiver.
"I will try to stop" He whispered. I just looked at him, hoping he would break the space between us with a kiss, but he simply left, leaving me with a hundred questions and not one answre.