Chapter 11

I took Hermione to her dorm and layed next to her for a while. After Hermione was finally asleep in her bed, I went directly to the boys room.
"Emery, what the hell are you doing here" Ron asked.
"Don't act like you don't know" I said to him.
"Emery, what do you want" Harry said.
"I'm here for you" I said to Ron.
"And what did I do?" He said covering himself with the blankets in his bed.
"What did you do? How dare you to talk to Hermione that way! You made her think she did something wrong when she did not!" I said angrily.
"She went to the ball with the enemy!" He explained.
"Bullshit. You don't give a fuck about that. It just bothers you that she went with someone who wasn't you!" I said. The whole room was watching us.
"I was not!" He said.
"If you like her you should have the balls to ask her instead of blaming her for moving on!" I shouted. Then I looked over at Harry.
"Aren't you gonna help me?" I asked my brother.
"I think you are overreacting" He said calmly.
"Are you shitting me?" I asked.
"Besides, she was dancing with the enemy" Harry said looking at Ron and then back at me.
"Oh my God! That has nothing to do with anything!" I said.
"Yeah it does!" Ron joined the conversation again.
"You were dancing with the enemy too" Harry said.
"What are you talking about?" I asked.
"I saw you getting all cozy with malfoy. Dancing with him" Harry said.
"Emery, you too?" Ron asked.
"That has nothing to do with this". I defended myself. "Besides, I can dance with whoever I want". I said with an overcome look.
"And you choose Malfoy. Over every boy in the ball" My brother said.
"He's been bulling Harry since the first year! Your brother!" Ron said.
"You don't know him" I defended him.
"Oh and you do. Because, if I'm not wrong, he was your enemy too" Harry said mad.
"Go to hell both of you" I said getting out of the room.
I went directly to the Sytherin common room. I sat down in the couch. I was so angry that I didn't realize Draco was there.
"Emery?" He asked.
"Oh, Draco. I'm sorry" I said.
"It's everything alright"  He sat next to me.
"Yeah, perfect" I said sarcastically. He looked at me with a conforting look.
"I'm sorry. I'm just really mad with Harry and Ron" I said.
"Do you want to talk about it?" He asked.
"Not really" I said. "Do you want to talk about what happend in the astronomy tower?" I asked. He looked away.
"Not really" He said with regret in his voice. We stayed in silence. I placed my hand in his forearm, and he took it away in pain.
"What happened? Are you alright?" I asked worried. "Sorry".
"It's fine" He said. There was something suspicious about this situation.
"Hey, do you want to practice the Patronus tomorrow?" I asked to change the subject.
"Sure. What time" He said kind of coldly.
"11 is okay?" I asked.
"Perfect. See you tomorrow" He said before walking away.