"Need a ride? Get in." He said.

I stared at him for a few seconds but then walked away. He was driving his car along with me for a while until I had enough.

"Look. Don't make me do something that you might regret, and let me be." I told him calmly and he didn't say anything, but just kept staring at me, waiting for an answer of his question.

I sighed, pulled Ethan out of my pocket and shot the front tire of his side.

"Whoa! What did you do?" They asked shocked but I ignored them and continued to walk.

____

I reached the mansion and went inside. I went upstairs to my room and closed the door behind. Throwing my backpack on my bed, I sat on my chair in front of my desk and began drawing random stuff.

As I was drawing, I realised I haven't eaten anything since this morning, so I left the room and went downstairs and then towards the kitchen.

The boys were in the kitchen, drinking and eating snacks. I decided to ignore them and opened the fridge.

"Hey, if you want, you can join us, maybe?" Dylan asked and got a glare from Damien.

I got a bottle of white wine out and opened it with my knife. I took a sip of it while leaving the kitchen, and I could tell the boys were staring at me. While drinking, I went outside to the garden to get some fresh air, since this mansion was suffocating me. I sat down on the grass and drank some more.

After I was done drinking, I went back inside and went to the kitchen. Damien's girlfriend, Miley was here this time, sitting beside him, talking to them. I took a seat myself and took my phone out of my pocket to play games.

"Rose, how are you? How's college going?" Miley asked nicely.

"Just fine." I replied and that was when I got a phone call from him. I answered it and spoke.

"Yes?" I asked.

"How are you?" He asked in his husky voice.

"Fine." I replied. He told me that he would be coming back here with his family.

"Alright." I said back and hung up.

"Who was on the other side?" Damien asked.

"Justin Bieber." I replied and Dylan and Miley tried to control their chuckles.

"Why don't you ever answer nicely?" David asked annoyed.

"Why should I?" I asked back and he threw me a glare.

"You got some nice tattoos on your hands, Rose. What's that written on your right hand, though?" Miley said as she noticed my hands.

"Roah. What's that?" Ryan asked as I looked at my right hand knuckles, on which the four letters were tattooed.

"Nothing you should be concerned about." I replied and went back to playing games on my phone.

They then went back to their conversation, while I sat there silently. A while later, I finally got sick of their boring talks, so I left the kitchen and went outside.

I decided to go for a walk and so, left the property.

The neighborhood, as usual, was noisy, so I put my earphones on and kept walking wherever my feet would take me.

____

After a long walk, I felt hungry. I went to a grocery store and bought a dark chocolate bar. I love chocolate. I don't think anyone can resist chocolate.

I sat down on a bench in a nearby park and ate the chocolate. Due to boredom, I pulled my phone out and started playing games.

I don't really use much social media and just play games on my phone.

Dylan's P.O.V

Where did she go?

"Guys, do you know where Rose is? I mean I haven't seen her from the past two hours." I asked my brothers.

"Why do you care about her?" Damien asked.

"No, umm... It's just..." I paused. Why do I care about her? Maybe because... I love her..? Yes, maybe I do. She's my sister, after all, and even though I never acted like one, I still am her brother and care about her.

"Fine. Let's go look for her." Ryan said and they all got up. They didn't seem like they wanted to, though. We all then left the mansion. We got in Damien's car and drove away.

We looked around the whole neighborhood but she was nowhere in sight.

After a search of half an hour, we finally found her in a park, sitting on a bench and chilling. We all got out of the car and approached her. She looked up from her phone to see us.

Rose's P.O.V

I looked up from my phone to see all of them here. I was feeling fine until they came

"Where the hell have you been?" Damien asked angrily. I put my headphones down around my neck and got up.

"You shouldn't have bothered coming here." I told them and walked past them.

"Wait. You can... maybe... come with us." Dylan said but I didn't respond and just left the park.

____

I reached the mansion and went inside. Ignoring everybody there, I straight-up went upstairs to my room.

I closed the door behind and decided to change first. Taking off my headband, shoes and socks, I then changed into a pair of white sweatpants and a full sleeved black T-shirt. I then lied down on my bed and closed my eyes. Suddenly, I remembered I had something in my backpack so I sat back up and reached for it. I grabbed it and opened it to see a packet of chips that I had bought last time but couldn't eat. I opened it and started eating it.

After finishing it, I laid back down and closed my eyes, soon drifting off to sleep.

•••