Chapter 9: lets make a deal

Midoriya had swam as fast has he could back to the palace. The ball was ended early once they have discovered that the prince was missing.

He swam to the palace gates and was let in.

He swam straight to the were he thought the king would be.

"Izuku dear. There you are. I was worried sick. You disappeared before the prince went missing," Inko said stopping her son when the two met in the hall.

"Need- to speak— with - king- now!" He said out of breath.

"Why my dear? Your safe now but you look tired. You should go rest."

"Saw- prince-. Pirates," he let out.

Inko's eyes widened with what her son said.

"Stay here and catch your breath. I'll get the king," she replied, swimming off.

Midoriya was more than tired. He felt like he could sleep for days. His tail was aching at every part of it.

It started to cramp up and his body soon sank to the floor. He crawls to the wall to get out the way in case anyone passed.

He sat there for a couple minutes fighting to fall asleep.

"Izuku!" He heard a female's voice yell. He looked over to the direction the voice was coming from.

"Mother!" He yelled back.

The woman went down to the floor and started to comfort her child while another figure just stood there.

"Izuku, where did you see the prince?" The king asked like a concerned parent.

"It was a couple miles away. He was trying to out swim a shark. There was, I think a boat, in the water. Something fell into the water and distracted the shark. Next thing I saw was the prince getting tangled in a net. Only pirates would do that to a mermaid. We have to do something!" He started to cry.

Inko gave her son a large hug. "You did all you could Izuku," she comforted him.

The king ran his fingers through his flowing hair. He was stressing out. "We don't enough soldiers to search the entire ocean," he stressed.

"Then what should we do? The prince is in great danger!"

The king thought about what they could do.

The king sighed. There was one other group in the ocean that would help them but for a price, but the king would give anything to get his son back. He was the only once who would be able to get the throne after his own reign was over.

"Izuku. You're coming with me to a different part of the ocean," he commanded.

"What?" He let out.

"We are going to Shigiraki's territory."

"What?! His territory and the people who live there are known as the league of villains. Why would we go to them?!"

The king sighed. "They'll help if we pay them and I'm willing to. I will get my successor back."

—-

Izuku was allowed to rest in the sea carriage on the way to Shigiraki's territory.

The king stressed all the way there thinking of the horrors his son was going through.

The waters got darker and colder as they traveled closer to Shigiraki's territory.

Midoriya shivered in his sleep and eventually woke up from the cold.