𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙏𝙀𝙉

Start from the beginning

"So you get this entire place to yourself?" Mason asked.

"Ever since I came back, yeah," Dax admitted as he bit his lip.

"So was that Uncle a cover story?" Mason asked.

"No," Dax answered before clearing his throat, "He was- He was very real."

"You okay?"

"I'm good," Dax dismissed, "So what'd you want to know about tribrids?"

"I have so, so many questions," Mason looked to him with wide, but curious eyes. Dax chuckled.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><>

"Why does every human sheriff develop a god-complex," Dax sighed.

"What the hell is that supposed to mean?" Stiles asked.

"I mean nothing by-" Dax cut himself off, "I hear sirens."

Dax and Stiles ran out to see Corey being out into an ambulance. He was covered in black blood and the same mercury-looking substance that had come out of Tracy's mouth. They watched Scott and Theo run off. Dax ran up to Mason.

"Are you okay?" Dax asked.

"He just started bleeding- I don't know," Mason seemed utterly freaked out.

"It's okay," Dax assured him, "Scott'll make sure he's okay," Dax assured Mason.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><>

"Liam, what the hell were you thinking?"Dax scolded as he marched into Sinema.

"How did you find us?" Liam asked wide-eyed.

"You're really asking me that? Have you learned nothing?" Dax sighed out of exasperation. The lights came on and the movies began to play.

"Oh no, they're here," Hayden said.

"This. This is what happens when you run away from your problems, Liam," Dax sighed as he began to look around. One of the dread doctors walked out, "Now that we've had that little chat, ready to run?"

"Sounds like a great idea," Liam nodded. Dax grabbed Liam and Hayden and zipped them into another part of the club.

"Hey, tough guy!" Dax yelled as he jumped down from some scaffolding grabbing the doctor's attention, "Pick on someone who likes to fight back," Dax roared. The dread doctor pulled the small bomb, "Oh shit."

"Might as well show you what I learned, "Vodux," Dax's hand went to the side, and with it, the dread doctor went flying, "The Gemini coven weren't exactly your friend's now were they."

"Hayden run!" Liam yelled from his spot on the floor. Scott came in and slashed a dread doctor in the face, not that it affected him.

"Got any other cool tricks?" Scott asked as he punched a dread doctor sending him stumbling back.