𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙀𝙄𝙂𝙃𝙏

Bắt đầu từ đầu

"Just thinking about something I read," Dax shrugged as he tried to play it off.

"What'd you read?" Brett asked as he laid on his stomach making it to where Dax and Brett's faces were a few inches apart.

Dax's eyes glanced down to Brett's lips as he began talking, "My Uncle's journal. The one from 1547, and I still have to read one from 1787, and another one from 1999."

"Why those specific ones?" Brett asked as his eyes glanced down to Dax's lips before returning to his eyes.

"The things that killed Lucas... They have a bit of history with my family, but not close enough for me to know when they went into the pit," Dax said as he pushed himself up and sat where he was leaning against the wall. Brett began to gather his physics notes and closed his books, "No, Brett, you need to study."

"I'll be fine," Brett said as he set his books on the ground.

"Your test is tomorrow," Dax sighed as he looked up to Brett who was scooting closer to him.

"No, my test is in three days," Brett countered. Dax gave him a confused look. Brett wrapped his arm around Dax and pulled him close, "I lied because I wanted to spend time with you."

"I should be pissed at you for lying," Dax raised an eyebrow.

"But you aren't."

"What makes you think that?"

"Stop trying to change the subject, D. Talk to me."

Dax sighed and bit his lip as stared at his hands that were in both of their laps, "I avoid those journals as much as I can. They scare the shit out of me... My family wasn't always the villain of the story, and those journals describe exactly how it happened... And it brings up memories from when I went to SS," Dax admitted as hugged himself. Brett pressed a kiss to Dax's hair and squeezed him tightly, "I don't get how Hope stays there," Dax admitted quietly.

"What do you mean?"

"The school... it picks and chooses what it wants to teach. The vampires there don't even know they have a humanity switch, and they don't know how to resist human blood because they're never around it. They don't know what a ripper is. The witches only learn defensive spells. They don't prepare the kids for fighting hunters or other things that want you dead... And they teach the origin of all the species, which includes my family. They only teach the bad about the Original family. They leave out journals of a man who hated my uncle, and they talk of all the atrocities my family has committed when they leave out the sins the Salvatore brother's committed because Damon has kids and Stefan is dead and it's good to honor the dead, but the Mikaelsons don't deserve that same right," Dax ranted as he began to cry, "Do you know how hard it is to listen to everyone trash talk your family while you're pretending to be someone else?"

"I'm sorry, baby," Brett muttered as he held onto Dax.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><>

"Dude you have got to stop crushing on her," Dax sighed as he jogged up.

"I am not," Liam said defensivley.

"You just proved my point," Dax said loudly as Liam ran up to the goal. He shot the ball and missed the entire net, "I think you missed."