HAOXIANG BEING HAOXIANG

/Yaxuan walks in sadly from school/

Chengxin= *puts a hand on his shoulder* what’s wrong buddy?

Yaxuan=it’s nothing. Just that I’m coming from school and I feel like everybody hates me. I don’t even have friends.

Jiaqi=aw, cheer up Yaxuan. At least you have us. We all like you.

Yaowen=yeah, you’re an incredible person.
Junlin=you always cheer us up and you have the best laugh.

Yaxuan= *beginning to smile*

Zhenyuan=we’re always by your side and we wouldn’t trade you for the world.

Haoxiang=stop lying.

Jiaqi=what!?

Haoxiang=Chengxin, aren’t you the one who said that Yaxuan is a brat?

Chengxin=hey! I was mad that time…

Haoxiang=Jiaqi, didn’t you say Yaxuan’s laugh is so annoying that you would wanna toss him out of the window?

Jiaqi=it was a one time thing…!

Haoxiang=Yaowen, you wrote in your diary that Yaxuan is the most annoying roommate ever! Zhenyuan, you said you want to replace Yaxuan with a band mate that won’t laugh all the time because it annoys you. And Junlin, you literally said Yaxuan is the reason you want to stay in bed all day so that you don’t meet him.

Yaxuan= *looks up at them* guys…is it…true?
TNT=…

Yaxuan= *runs out crying*

Jiaqi=seriously Haoxiang!? Why would you do that?

Haoxiang=hey, you know what they say. Hurt someone with the truth than comfort them with a lie. *Walks out*

Random TNTजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें