ON THE BUS

You got on the bus and there was only seven other passengers, the members of TNT. You sat by the window.

Yaxuan= *from the back* so what are we going to do to her?

Haoxiang=cut her open and tear her into pieces already.

You= *looks behind you nervously*

Chengxin=already? No. Let's wait till the last stop.

Yaowen=do we seriously have to wait that long? *Groans* I'll do the cutting!

Zhenyuan=no we're not letting you do the cutting again, we already know what happen last time.

Yaxuan=yeah you didn't share her equally!

Junlin=I'll do it...

Jiaqi=where are we throwing the remains?

You= *heart beating in fear*

Junlin=we'll figure something out. Let me do it. *Takes knife out of bag*

You= *screams* I'll get off here!!! Stop the bus!!!

Driver=but...

You=stop the bus!

/Bus stops and you run out screaming/

TNT=???

Junlin=do you think we scared her? *Peeling apple*

Chengxin=I bet! Darn it guys! I told you not to use "she" when you're referring to an apple!

Zhenyuan=sorry, we're just trying to help Junlin pass his French test, you know, because apple is a feminine noun in French?

Haoxiang=can you just cut and share the apple already? I'm hungry.

.

.

.

A/N: Kind of got inspired by when I was learning French in junior year...hardest two years of my life.