Death Race

Read: Trigger warning: Without a doubt, this is the darkest thing I have ever written! This story contains extreme violence, and terrorizing children. Viewer discretion is advised. PS. The pic isn't mine.

It was a normal night in Gotham city, it was humid and dimly lit as usual, and Stacy Miller was taking her nightly walk around the block. She lived in an okay part of town, it wasn't so good to where nothing happens, (No part of Gotham is that safe) but not so bad that costumed freaks go marching through, but when she turned the corner, she let out a blood-curdling shriek, because there layed a mutilated corpse of a man. His shirt was so ripped up that he was basically shirtless, and he was covered in blood! Most of his wounds were on his arms and chest, and his face held an expression that one could only describe as pure terror! She struggled for her phone and hastily called the GCPD.

(Commissioner Gordon's POV)

When we arrived at the scene, the corpse looked worse than the lady described. When we searched up witnesses, there were only two that stepped forward, the woman and a homeless man who just happened to be across the street at the time. With a price of about $20 he talked, he said that a van pulled up, dumped the body, and sped off, and the woman said she was only gone for 30 minutes and when she returned, the body was there. So the body was dumped sometime between 8:00pm-8:30, this has The Scarecrow written all over it. We are bringing the body in for further inspection.

(End of Com. Gordon's POV)

Somewhere on the other side of Gotham a hooded figure climbed up the steps of a rented house, and struggled with the lock and forces open the swollen door. "Hey, "genius", I got seen." The man shouts angrily and he pulls his hood off, revealing himself to be Jonathan Crane, The Scarecrow. "It's not my fault that your methods are sloppy." The Riddler's voice spitts back from upstairs. "I doubt you could do any better, Nygma." Scarecrow muttered as he hung up his jacket. "I heard that." Riddler Complained as he stomped down the creaky stairs of their hideout. He wore his usual attire, his green blazer on top of a black shirt and white tie, along with grey pants and his bowler hat. "I'm sure Batman's onto us by now." Scarecrow groaned as he leaned against the wall that separates the entrance hallway from the kitchen. They sit in silence for afew minutes before Riddler chimes in with an idea. "What if we fanned out across Gotham, to where it will be impossible to save everyone! That would sure churn up Bat-brain's noggin!"

Jonathan cocks his head and smirks. "That's... actually a good idea."

"My brilliance always delivers!" Riddler chimed

"I shall pick up some unwilling test subjects and head up to Gotham's North Peer." Scarecrow plotted darkly as he rubbed his hands together in exitment.

" I shall nab random nitwits off the street and set my trap at Zach's Toy Factory, in SouthEast Gotham, and what about you, Jerv-... Do you know where Jervis is?.."

Scarecrow and Riddler pace to the other side of the house and slowly creak open the door to the dining room and catch the sight of a blood trail leading around a corner. "Not again!" Riddler sighed and facepalmed as he and Scarecrow followed the trail to a Hatter sobbing over a body. "Jervis," Scarecrow half shouts as Hatter looks up, eyes puffy from crying. "You can't kill every girl that isn't "Alice"!" He only cried harder. "They're never my Alice!" He cried between sobbs. Riddler and Scarecrow look at each other in pity for Jervis. "Come on, Jervis, we gotta go." Hatter turned to look at them again. "W-where are we going?.." "We're going to beat the bat." After that, Hatters lips curved into a grin one could only describe as mad. "We best be going right away then...we don't want to be late now do we?.."