Rules and Directions

No, this isn't The first story for this, but I just wanted to go ahead and get this thing out there. And as for the first story, I hope to finish it by the end of this month.

For those who don't know, I am taking requests for these short stories and you can find more information on this topic in the links that are in the bottom of this post.

Directions:

When you are requesting here are some things you have to know;

1. I am not taking plot ideas.

2. You must tell me what villain(s) you want in the one-shot and wether you want Batman in it or not.

3. Tell me if you want the villain to win or lose. and what version of the characters you want.

4. Genre: Dark, Comedy, horrer, etc.

Rules:

1: I do not do any relationships other than Harley and Joker, because you can't really aviod that one.

2. I'm sorry, but I will not use the Joker from 'The Dark Knight'. One of the reasons being: I haven't seen it and I will not watch it.

3: This one kinda goes along with the 'no relationships' one. I REFUSE TO WRITE SMUT!

I will try my best to do everyone's request, but depending on how many requests I get and how much of that specific character I have gotten. I might not be able to do all of them, for I have certain ideas myself. If you would like, I can leave a link to your Quotev profile, but you have to say in the request or I will not do it.

The first story should be done and published by the end of this month, and enjoy yall's day.