epilogue

The woods were quiet. They all stood and looked in front of them. Leif looked back to make sure they weren't dreaming, and they all began walking. Rhys's staff glowed as they came to the front of the castle. A guard saw them and yelled out, "It's Prince Asch and his Knights!"

"Uh oh.." Noi spoke.

"You guys go," Asch said and handed the body of Pierce to Leif, who struggled, but soon got the hand of it, "I'll take care of the guards and my father. Tell them the Prince said you could get through." The Daemos began running, and Asch stood his ground. He balled his hands into fists and lit them on fire.

*

"No! Don't hurt him! It's all my fault! I tried to kill General Pierce!"

*

"Oh, Pierce," I mumbled as he held me in his arms. It wasn't long before we were laying on the bed, him hovering over top of me, kissing my neck. I closed my eyes and rested my arms around his shoulders. I felt safe, I felt protected. And it was one of the best moments of my life.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" Pierce questioned.

"I've been ready for this since the day you proposed to me," I replied. His hands slipped under my dress as we maneuvered it over my body. Pierce looked at me, which made me blush, but he leaned back down and continued his kisses down my body.

*

"I now pronounce you, husband and wife. You may caress your bride." I leaned in to my newly wed wife, but before we could kiss, the doors swung open and everyone turned.

"I object to this marriage!"

The Royal family gasped, and I quickly grabbed a sword from nearby, moving in front of the Princess, my eyes starting to glow as I stared at the double doors.

*

He put the crown back onto my horn. The people cheered, but not everyone was happy.

"Bish!" Rhal yelled just before I could turn my head to see what was happening. My eyes widened as I felt my skin and organs tear. I inhaled a sharp breath before falling down.

"No, don't leave me again..."

*

Get ready for mystery, romance, death, and much more in book two:

Daemos

Coming Soon to Wattpad
2021

- silver
4 . 30 . 21