chapter eleven

hi all! if you have already read this (the 56 people that did), PLEASE READ IT AGAIN! I unpublished this and am publishing it again because it sucked and I have a way better idea for how this is going to go down.

this chapter and chapter 12 will be in ITALICS, the reason will be shown very easily, so just keep reading to know why it's in italics.

as I have said before, the story will most likely end with 15 or 16 chapters, but there will be a book 2! I may release a chapter right when I finish the book, but I do not know yet. enjoy!

ALSO: I WILL USE FWL LANGUAGE BUT THIS DOES NOT MEAN I LIKE USING IT, LIKE SOME SLURS THAT I REALLY DONT LIKE. IT MAY ONLY BE ONE, BUT TRUST ME, I HAD A HARD TIME WRITING IT

~

I felt like I was falling. I couldn't open my eyes, and I couldn't move my body. When I finally felt it stop, I could open my eyes again, and I was in my bedroom on Daemos, with Y/n standing there brushing her hair. I walked over with a smile, "Hello, my Love." I said and went to touch her hand.

She looked at me with a weird look and pushed my hand away. She then sighed and looked down, "Pierce, we broke up a while ago. You need to let me go. I'm not a princess anymore, and especially not yours." My body shook as I took a few steps back. I felt a hand plant itself on my shoulder and I looked. It was Tommy.

"Hey Pierce, what're you doing here?" he asked and walked over to the love of my life. I blinked a couple times and stayed quiet. Tommy embraced Y/n like I always did from behind. She smiled and laughed with him. I turned around and went for the door. It wouldn't budge the first few times I pulled on it, but when it finally did, I stepped out and fell onto my knees. I looked up, and I was in front of Asch.

"Asch, what is going on?" I asked. I suddenly felt a sharp pain fling across my back. I made sure not to scream, and I looked up with a face full of pain.

"You do not call me by my real name. And neither do you to my brother Rhal. He has told me you have been acting up and forced me to do this to you, which I gladly accepted." I felt that sharp pain again and this time was knocked against the ground. I held myself back up in my hands and knees, but I was just knocked down and hurt again.

It was a cat of nine tails, a whip. It kept happening, over and over. The slashed on my back made me cough up blood, but I was able to hear someone's voice. It sounded like they were crying for help. I looked up, and Asch was no longer there. I stood and found myself standing next to Rhal, holding my sword. I looked around to see a bunch of prisoners sitting on the ground and being held down by a guard.

"No! Please! My Prince, I can-"

"Shut up you faggot!" the guard said to the orange haired Daemos standing on a wooden board with a rope around his neck. I only noticed who he was too late, the guard pulled a lever and the board beneath him disappeared.

"Noi!" I screamed. Everyone looked at me, and for once in my life, I felt tears forming. A guard pushed me back against a tree and started yelling at me, but when I opened my eyes it was a different place. My back was still against the tree, but this time, I had a similar curved knife against my neck, and the knight I knew that was always by my side looked at me with a smirk.

"I have found you, General Pierce," he said to me. I looked around and noticed we were in the middle of nowhere. I couldn't hear anything or anyone, or see the castle anywhere close. It seemed we were way off of the grid that I knew.

"Now you'll tell me where Rhal has been staying, or I won't bother than to kill you," he said, his pointy teeth smowing in his psychopathic smile.

"I really do not know, Leif. And I do not know why you want to find him. Honestly everyone had been really weird today."

His guard was let down for a split second before he pushed the knife against my neck, cutting into the skin. "How do you know my name?!" he yelled.

"Because we were friends once, but I guess we are not now. I also know you were left by your brothers, which is why you have become one of the best assassins around Daemos. Which is why Asch assigned you to be his knight." I didn't know why I spoke of this, the words wouldn't stop coming out of my mouth. Leif's face turned into a saddened but confused expression, and I saw a tear fall down his cheek. Though, the anger came back and almost too slow, he cut my neck. I tried to breathe, but all I could do was fall to my knees and hold my neck, trying to breathe once again, but my windpipes were slashed and I was dying.

When I could breathe again, I heard a tapping foot, and I looked at the ground in front of me. I saw a similar shoe, one that belonged to Rhys. I looked up and his staff was lit, and it was holding me to the ground. "No one is allowed in the Sacred Library. Why did you try coming in?"

I looked up at him, and he used his magic to make me stand up. My sword was on the ground; he had unarmed me, but I wouldn't hurt him otherwise. I couldn't answer him, I didn't know why I would have been going into the Sacred Library. "Rhys, I really do not know, I do not believe I am even in the right place," I stated, looking around again. The magic he was using held a tight grip on my throat and forced me to look back at him.

"Do not make me have Asch get the whip again, General Pierce. The only reason you are as high as you are is because you are good at what you do. You are strong, and strong willed. You listen to whatever you are told. If I were in charge of you, I would have your head by the way you have been acting." I looked at Rhys, his eyes were full of anger, and he looked like he wanted to rip my throat out.

Before I could get a word out, I was dropped. I felt the similar falling feeling like I once did. My eyes were closed shut, and my body was limp. It was a longer time that I was falling, and when I landed, it didn't feel too good. I landed on my back, and I opened my eyes once again. I looked up, black. I looked around, black. It was black all around me.

I walked towards the walls, but it seemed there were no walls, it just appeared that way. It was limitless.

"Welcome to the afterlife, Pierce. I see you've had a good journey?" I turned to see who it was, and it was a body, holding the head of Tommy. He put his head back on and it connected perfectly. I backed away from him, and this time it seemed like there was a wall. I pressed my back against the wall and closed my eyes again.

When I opened them, he was gone. I slid my back down the wall and put my head in my hands. I didn't want to admit it, but I cried. I cried and sobbed, her voice ringing through my ears.

"Pierce! Pierce no!" she screamed.

"Please don't leave me! I can't lose you again!"

"Pierce... Please wake up..." her voice turned to a whisper.

"I love you..."

"Please..."

"No..."

~

hey guys! I hope you like this new version, it is way better than the older one.

I just wanted to point out that when writing, using italics symbolized something being put out there or like sarcasm or whatever. when writing with italics, you use regular font for that version of how you're writing

idk if you get it, but a lot of people dont understand, so yeah! chapter twelve will be out soon, I was going to do it today, but I have a tennis match, so sadly I cannot.

have a good day! :)

- silver
4 . 13 . 21