____

I reached the mansion and just as I entered, I heard footsteps rushing towards me.

"Where the hell have you been, Rose?!" Robert yelled.

"Why do you care?" I asked.

"Stop arguing. You live in my house and if you want to stay here, you have to follow the rules and not stay outside till late night." He said in a stern voice.

"I didn't come here on my own. I was invited." I replied.

"Just shut up and stop arguing!" He yelled. I didn't say anything else and just walked away.

As soon as I was in my room, I closed the door behind me.

I took off my cap and changed into a pair of black sweatpants and a white shirt after taking off my shoes and socks.

After grabbing my knives and guns, I sat on the bed and began cleaning them. As I was doing my job, someone knocked on the door.

"Come in." I said and in came Dylan.

"Whoa! Whose weapons are those?" He asked surprised, looking curiously at my possessions.

"Tom Cruise's." I replied and continued.

"Look, stop being so rude. I just came here to ask you for dinner." He said but I didn't care, neither did I pay him a single glance.

A few minutes later, he sighed as the others came in.

"Where did you get those?" Ryan asked, looking at the weapons.

"Don't bother. She won't answer." Dylan told them and they started walking around the room.

"Your room is almost empty. It looks weird." Dylan said and I put my headphones on, playing 'Hold on' by Chords Overstreet.

A few minutes later, I was done cleaning them and put them back in their places.

"Ugh. You're not talking, fine. It was a waste of time, coming here." Dylan said irritated and left the room.

I didn't tell them to talk to me, anyways.

I laid down on my bed and lifted my arms up in the air, rolling the sleeves up to see the scars and cuts.

'It suits you, brat.'

I guess it does.

I put my arms back down behind my head and rested my head on them, closing my eyes. I don't know when I fell asleep while thinking about it.

____

I woke up with a massive headache but didn't pay much attention and went to the restroom.

____

After getting ready for school, I went downstairs. I went to the kitchen and got some water. After that, I left the kitchen and went to the dining hall. The others were already here and had started eating. I sat on my chair and grabbed a toast.

They didn't pay attention to me and neither did I.

After eating, without saying anything or even looking at anyone, I got up and left the dining hall.

I put my headphones on and left for college after I had brought my backpack from my room upstairs.

I played 'Attention' by Charlie Puth and started walking. As I was walking, I was stopped by a guy.

What is up with these people and stopping me?

I looked up to see some random dude around my age, I think, staring at me.

I put the headphones around my neck and looked at him.

"What?" I asked.

"You're beautiful. Wanna walk to school together?" He asked.

"No camino con idiotas." I said and tried walking away but he grabbed my arm.

(I don't walk with idiots)

I punched him real hard on his mouth and he let go.

"Adiós." I said and walked away.

Stupid people.

•••