Everything is Fine

You've just got to believe in and trust everyone in your team, and no doubt they will, too.

-Ashleigh Barty

Katie would rather walk across a bed of nails than be sitting in her car in the back of some random building. She held her phone to her ear, her head back against the seat with her eyes closed.

"No, that's fine Felicity." Katie said opening her eyes and looking up to the building. "I'm guessing he forgot he was supposed to be my wingman for this ridiculous dinner that I was blackmailed into attending."

"Are you sure you want to do this whole father-daughter dinner by yourself. I mean I get the feeling someone could be shot."

"Well there's always a chance." Katie muttered when the door on the side of the building opened and out walked the familiar face of Martin Ellis. "I have to go Felicity. Just let Liver know I'm here and he could show up if he still loves me."

Felicity chuckled, "I definitely will pass along the message."

Katie ended the call before Martin pulled open the door to let her out. She stood to her feet and looked at the man for a moment before looking over to the building.

"Why are we here?" Katie asked turning back to the man who laughed lightly before nudging his head for her to follow.

"Well your father felt you might be a bit more comfortable to meet somewhere other than the ARGUS facility." Martin pulled open the door and Katie paused for a moment before walking inside. She walked into find a dim lit hallway, but she could hear the soft sounds of music playing from somewhere. Martin walked around her and so she quirked a brow and followed. Further down that dim lit hall and around a corner was a door. Martin opened the door, and Katie's eyes widened as she looked inside to see what seemed liked a big, fancy restaurant filled with people. Across the restaurant, Jacob stood with a smile as he walked over to meet her.

"You know I assumed this many people seeing your face would sort of put a kink in your whole being dead ruse." Katie said and Jacob laughed before looking around the restaurant.

"Well it would if all of these people didn't already know I wasn't dead." he said before turning back to Katie who was only confused for a second longer. She let out a sigh before turning to the man.

"They're ARGUS agents."

Jacob gave a nod, "I thought I could create a semblance of a normal dinner, at a fancy restaurant with my daughter." He turned back to the table. "Come, sit." Katie stood there for a moment longer, her eyes glancing around the room at all the people engaged in conversations. It looked real, and yet it wasn't. Katie let out a sigh before walking over to the table and taking a seat.

And so it begins. Tobias Church was killed during his prison transport, and yet somehow his phone was still moving. Oliver and John had been tracking the phone until they arrived to some abandoned warehouse. All signs were pointing to this being a trap set by the mysterious new player Prometheus, and yet they weren't turning around. The whole hunt ended with them finding the phone, only to answer the call from a modulated voice Oliver assumes is Prometheus. The call ended, and fire sparks a gasoline lined message that reads, "And so it begins."

Oliver and John returned to the bunker still trying to make sense of the message.

"So what begins?" John asks as he walks along side Oliver who slips his bow back into it's case. "That's the question."

"That's a good point." Oliver says turning back to John and Felicity. "It would seem like he has already started, considering he's dropped two bodies."

"I get killing Conahan. He led the ACU team to help the Green Arrow rescue the city councilmen, but why take out Church?"