"Normani, look!" I heard Anna's voice.

"Hold on, she wants you to see her ass." Ísold muttered and then the camera turned around.

Anna was wearing leather pants and a black bodysuit but that was pulled up and her pants were pulled down to right under her butt, pushing it up and making it look good. Really good.

My mouth opened slightly for a moment but then shut again. "Looks good." I laughed. "Want me to show mom?"

Anna then gasped again and grabbed her phone out of Ísolds hands and turned the camera so I could see her face. "No. Do you know how hard it was to act like I wasn't shitfaced."

I laughed again.

She then got the same look on her face as Ísold got before. Her lip between her teeth. "You look good though, where are you going?"

"Off to an old friend's house." I smiled. "Just a small get together."

"Mhm." She smirked. "You're gonna get druuunk." She sang.

I laughed. "Shut up."

"I want to see drunk Normani." She then said. She set the phone down, probably below a mirror, seeing how she was looking in front of her, fixing her outfit. She was tucking everything back in place, zipping the pants back up and fixing her top. The neckline reached down below her boobs, to the top of her stomach and there was a strap of fabric holding it together.

She looked hot.

I saw Ísold stand up from the floor and walk over to Anna, standing behind her. She put her arms around her and grabbed the cloth over her chest, moving it, trying to put it in its place. Anna didn't seem bothered by it though. She just fiddled with her hair and put her fingers under her eyes to fix any mascara droppings. Then Ísold squeezed Anna's chest before she let go and they laughed.

"If I would get drunk tonight I would definitely not get anywhere near the level you're at now." I said and Anna smiled, still fixing her outfit. Then she reached forward and grabbed a cup, taking a sip.

"Normani Kordei, is that a challenge?" She bit the rim of the plastic cup.

"What?" I laughed and furrowed my brows. "No? That doesn't even make sense."

She just kept biting the rim and stared intently at the phone, swaying slightly. Then Ísold said something and left. Anna's lip tugged up in a small smile then went back to normal.

"Anna?" I asked when she didn't say anything.

She blinked and let go of the cup. "Hi." She giggled. "How are the girls?"

"They're fine." I smiled. "Have you talked to them at all?"

She shrugged. "Barely. Dinah, Lauren and Camila a little."

"Yeah, Ally kind of goes awol when she's at home." I chuckled.

"I miss you guys." She then sighed and pouted and leant forward on the counter.

"But you're happy to be home right?" I asked.

"Yeah." She nodded and took another sip. "It's weird. I was just so used to being with you all the time and now I'm just not, yaknow?"

"Hang on." I then told her. I found the girls' contacts and called them up. Dinah was the first to answer, her face coming up on the screen. There was a lot of commotion on her end.

"Dinah!" Anna grinned. Then Camila's face popped up. "Mila!"

"Anna!" They mocked her in sync. Then Lauren's face came up. She looked kind of like Anna.